Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer - Public Beta Testing

Discussion in Gaming started by Vadleon, Jul 28, 2012

1. Apr 15, 2010
    Myself and Catface should be on sometime mid-afternoon, maybe about 4-5 hours from now. Not sure about others, but hopefully the more the merrier!

You're more than welcome to hop on by yourself for a bit and get a feel for the changes on the server. There aren't many from last time, but it's better to be familiar when you're in a firefight.
  3. Apr 15, 2010
    I can't connect to the website to sign into steam through there.
  4. Jan 12, 2011
    Is it under heavy load or do you think something could be getting blocked?
  5. Apr 15, 2010
    Probably heavy load
  6. Jan 12, 2011
    A realization: I completely missed posting a test this past weekend, if I'm reading the JC2-MP site correctly. :pain:

My excuse was going in for job training over the last few days, so that's why it completely slipped my mind. But still I feel really bad about it. Sorry guys! :shame:

However, while I'm here I'll go ahead and post the update news for it, which mentions that JC2-MP is nearing release:
    Again, really sorry for missing this, but I'll try really hard to keep an eye on it now that the MP mod is almost done!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 9, 2007
      YOU'RE SLACKING VADLEON, GET ON TOP OF IT!

Thanks for keeping ontop of it thus far, I'm pretty sure none of us have been watching it as closely as you have (even if you are 4 days late).
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Oct 7, 2012
        I was playing it this weekend and was gonna post here but thought that it would be covered eventually. My bad.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Jan 12, 2011
          JC2-MP test #16 announced, plus a dev stream of them working on a couple new scripts!
          @Kyron The Wise @Catface100 @Ghost @Bender Rodriguez @Dirtbag @Stimmen @Bunghole650 @Random Guy @Skiptron @others who I forgot
          • Like Like x 3
          • Jun 23, 2010
            When is the next one? I keep forgetting lol
          • Jan 12, 2011
            • Jan 12, 2011
              • Jan 12, 2011
                [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]---- ATTENTION ----[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]---- JC2MP is finally being PUBLICLY RELEASED ----[IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]-----> ON STEAM <-----[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Here's the news:

The final clock is ticking!

Also, don't forget to get your key! What key?
                LEMME HIGHLIGHT THIS:

[IMG] GET HYPE! [IMG]

[IMG]

@Kyron The Wise @Ghost @Catface100 @Bender Rodriguez @Dirtbag @Random Guy @Skiptron @Bunghole650 @Stimmen @Peter @Momo @sajak @Brett @OMGWTFBBQ @Korean @dillinger @EVERYONE!!!! (Pardon the mass tag, but I'm tagging everyone I can think of who might want to see this.)
                • Like Like x 2
                • Informative Informative x 1
                  Vadleon, Dec 1, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Dec 1, 2013
                • Nov 28, 2013
                  I have JC2, so I can't wait for it to be fully released!
                • Jun 23, 2010
                • Jan 12, 2011
                  [IMG][IMG] The final test will last a week! [IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG] And the mod will be released just days after the beta's conclusion! [IMG][IMG]

A second countdown has been added! [IMG]

JC2MP countdown  12-6-13

@Kyron The Wise @Ghost @Catface100 @Bender Rodriguez @dillinger @Dirtbag @Skiptron @Peter @Brett @Random Guy @Bunghole650 @Stimmen @sajak @Momo @EVERYONE
                  • Like Like x 3
                  • Jan 12, 2011
                    [IMG][IMG][IMG] Just Cause 2 Multiplayer is officially open to the public!!! [IMG][IMG][IMG]

• Like Like x 3
                      Vadleon, Dec 16, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Dec 16, 2013
                    • Dec 6, 2011
                      I'm willing to party on there tonight, just PM me on Steam whenever!
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Jan 12, 2011

Steam - JC2 80% off with release of MP  12-17-13

The fact that it has its own splash image and is now a part of the JC2 promo banner this week is fantastic. Cheers to everyone involved! :dance:

Edit: Wow, look at the statistics on their site!

JC2MP statistics  12-17-13
                        • Like Like x 1