Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Just got me a new headset

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by Skiptron, Jun 30, 2011

1. Jun 23, 2010
    It's the Razer Carcharias. I know, I know, they ain't the best when it comes to 'gaming' headset, but they didn't have any other good one at my Best Buy. So I just throw in the headset when they were checking out my aunt laptop :razz: And I manage to get it xD Not bad for the headset tho. But I LOVE the stickers. I just love it when products from with cool stickers :razz:
  2. Feb 8, 2011
    i got mine at a yard sale.... lasted 5 years so far lol
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Jesus tapdancing christ, the longest my mic has ever lasted was 6 months. Whats your secret you tricky bastard?
  4. Feb 8, 2011
    lots and lots of cursing in the mic prolonges its life, you see the mic likes this dirty talk and will stick with ya longer.
  5. Aug 13, 2010
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    I bought these and never used it.. http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-AHS615-Headset-Performance/dp/B004T3AY2I

What a waste.. :/
  7. Nov 2, 2010
    I know a friend who still has the same mic he bought in 98... 13 years ago... He even has a mouse that is 2 1/2 years old. This guy really knows how to look after shit! He's 31 years old. Plus he plays on my WCS server all the time!
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    NightFury I still have a mouse and keyboard from my windows 98 desktop just in case my good stuff craps out. They still work just fine.