Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Just in case you ever forget.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Ghost, Sep 4, 2012

1. Feb 18, 2011
    also 9.6/10 would bang
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Mar 12, 2008
      She did much, much better on that one. She looks better too.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      If you listen closely shes actually singing about how the trolls wont bring her down and its her moment to shine.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Yup. It's a really good song but nobody wants to acknowledge it. they're afraid of saying they like Rebecca Black.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Give her a chance, she has potential. She's doing more then 95% of the numb nuts at her age in her generation.
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Mar 12, 2008
      She has a LOT of potential... ( . )( O )
    • May 15, 2011
      Looks diseased. If it gets out of hand it will end up ( . ) .
    • Mar 12, 2008
      nah they caught it early. It'll just be lopsided. Not complaining.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      This is bad and you should feel bad. Thanks.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Mar 12, 2008
        Don't lie. You liked it. If you didn't, that's cool. I'm not judging. I'm saying this is MUCH better than her first attempt.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Well, don't get me wrong, I'm sure someone out there enjoys the song. She has no personal style, which has carried over from her previous 'hit'. Could just be YouTube, but she's also out of tune, or my headphones are giving out.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Slightly out of tune. She has minimal auto-tune to help even-out her voice, but it's still a bit twangy. And some of the mono-tone sound carried over, yes. Not as prominent though. I did enjoy this song from her. Also her ma is pretty bangin'.
        • Jan 21, 2011
          Its your ears. Autotune is never out of tune.
        • Apr 9, 2007
          It's funny how you can hear her voice and tonification has been updated with the computer... Either she sings incredible ugly and false in real life, or she doesn't sing at all
        • Feb 1, 2011
          Yes. Guys, she's horrible and that song BLOWS. Respect for not using auto tune but shes off pitch and has no tone. Let's not forget the reason she's famous in the first place is cuz her parents paid some company out the ass to make her a music video. People like this don't deserve attention because they cheated their way into the spotlight and have no real talent to offer :neutral: