Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Just stopping in

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Donald, May 16, 2016

1. Mar 12, 2016
    So i decided to stop by the ZM server a few days ago and to my surprise it was dead. Just going to go out on a limb and say that new admins have been over stepping a little and banning people for no good reason. I say this because i know about 20 people that would love to play again but got banned a while back from new admins. Has anyone discussed wiping the ban list lately? I believe the only thing that can keep the server alive at this point are the people that have been banned since the last wipe.

CSS is on the decline. The player population is shrinking every month. I believe that the current server rules are starting to put a strangle on what this community can be with a shrinking player base. It might just be time to open up the flood gates.

Thats my perspective anyway. Feel free to add to the conversation. Why do you think this is happening, and how can it be alleviated.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 3, 2013
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 16, 2013
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 29, 2014
        • Jan 3, 2013
          [IMG]
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            I think management has already done this for players banned a while back now. Your friends might not have been in that margin.