Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

KAC: ConVar openscript violation

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by weedblaze, Mar 30, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 30, 2010

Reason KAC: ConVar openscript violation

Wich I have NO idea what this means. I dont play CSS much so I dont have any addons or scripts. I understand that this isnt a addon you created but I would like to know how this happend and how I can avoid this happening again? I think its dumb I barely play css and have to go out of my way and ask ppl from another forum what this BAN means just wasted 10 mins of my life for sumthing stupid. I caint find any info in what this means please help!
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    did you try going over all your CSS files making sure any of them aren't corrupted?

or did you notice any strange folders in your directory?

if you use custom skins, see if one of those could be the trouble.

Your directory should be your target.
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    This might have been a wrongful ban (Looks at Kyle) but a openscript is a new CSS exploit that attacks the clients in the server and not the server itself "kicks everyone out of game". The ban you got was after one of these exploits and one of the Head Admins thought it was you.
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    EDIT: Haplo has abused the system, sorry about that :mellow:

Unbanned and :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.