Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kamakazie

Discussion in Introductions started by Kamakazie, Jan 6, 2012

1. Jan 6, 2012

First off, just wanted to say that is the second coolest name I ever heard for a community. The first being League of Shadows. Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. I am Kamakazie. I been playing Counter Strike for a long time now, but I retired about a year and a half ago. Only recently, I decided to go back into a community. Sadly, the clan I was in dissolved. I was literally just browsing the net when I found this place. Well... more of a thread that was on this site. (Which I will be reviving, sorry)

Anyways, I hope that I can be as useful I was in the previous community I was in.
  2. Jun 17, 2011
  3. Jan 6, 2012
  4. May 22, 2011
  5. Jan 6, 2012
    Thank you... random guy. Your randomness confuse, yet excites me.

And also, awesome avatar.
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    You made a great choice, your going to love it in this community :thumbsup:
  7. Jan 6, 2012
    Not going to lie, the name caught me. Your guy's marketing strategy for random users is not bad. Really thank Bravo One though. It was him/her that really caught my attention.
  8. Nov 2, 2011
    Welcome to pF Kamakazie. See you on the servers. :thumbsup:
  9. Jan 6, 2012
    Thank you. Your name reminds me of Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords. For that, thank you. ^^
  10. Sep 22, 2010
    Well, enjoy your stay here. Most admins here are more than willing to assist you if you see someone breaking rules listed, or your welcome to join us and chat with us on mumble.[IMG]
    mumble.plaguefest.com if you ever need the ip. Port number is set to default.
  11. Jan 6, 2012
    Downloading now, but I wont be able to talk until tomorrow night. I am moving back into my place. Thanks for the information though.
  12. Oct 27, 2010
  13. Jul 19, 2011
    i dont understand why shadow is a cool name, but welcome!
  14. Dec 2, 2011
    Welcome to Plaguefest See you server side. And plague fest is the best not league of shadows ;p
  15. Feb 18, 2011
  16. Aug 11, 2011
  17. Jul 4, 2011
  18. Apr 2, 2011
  19. May 15, 2011

Glad you decided to join us and I hope to see you on the servers! :grin:
  20. Mar 13, 2010

Wat?? I understand special spelling of words in names, but wat? Did you mean Kamikaze?