Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Karaoke!.. close enough :D

Discussion in Creativity started by Keeyboard, Feb 21, 2013

1. Jun 18, 2012
    Which admin isn't enforcing the ''no singing on the mic'' rule?
  2. Sep 6, 2012
  3. Feb 12, 2013
    omg and i never heard it and i was there :shock:
  4. May 27, 2008
    That's pretty annoying. Now I know who to name for potential mic spammers. Thanks for bringing us this evidence!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 12, 2013
    • Feb 21, 2013
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Now every ZE regular's going to beat you with a sock full of bars of soap. :giggle:
    • Feb 21, 2013
      *hides* Psshh.. They wanted me to upload this too! :ROFL:
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Who could care more about being a potential target of mic spamming, you do it once, you don't, you do it months later, no one cares, you do it later, no one cares. You get a warning, no one cares, and so forth. As long as mic spammers who actually do not stop until they get (usually intentionally) banned are being banned it's all ok for me
    • Jun 11, 2012
      You know what's worse than a group of very bad singers singing, a group of very bad singers singing in terribad quality mics and latency. No matter what you believe, singing in a mic on a online multiplayer game doesn't suddenly make you Liberaci.
    • May 27, 2008
      I'm sorry you feel this way, and I hope it changes if you ever get admin with us. However, while in the server, massive ear rape such as this is typically discouraged in all of our servers. I believe there's a rule about singing on the mic as well.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Aug 10, 2012
        Peter is hurt feelings and butt ranged :giggle:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Good thing I'm not admin with my voice_enable 0 on. :thumbsup:
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Oh I will remember, and will care. Information has been taken down and I will defiantly take this in to account as prior activity on the server.
        • Winner Winner x 1
          Dharkk, Feb 21, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Feb 21, 2013