Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

KB issues on zm

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Detonator, Dec 16, 2011

1. Sep 25, 2010
    The default zombine skin seems to have no kb at times.
  2. Jan 21, 2011
  3. Sep 25, 2010
  4. Oct 20, 2011
    Yeah I noticed it too, hell I was there, id say about 80 to 90% no KB....pissed me off.lol
  5. Sep 30, 2011
    Been a couple times I assumed someone was hacking because of this.
    I was wondering what was going on.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    I can vouch for Detonator's observation. The default zombie did indeed have no knockback a few times. . .got knifed needlessly because of the glitch.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    I've seen it happen before, as a zombine skin and a half zombie skin (probably doesn't matter which skin). I believe it is a weird glitch of lag (probably packet loss of some sort). I don't think it's an issue worth investigating (it's insanely rare). It's happened twice to me in a year, both times there was a large amount of lag happening on the server but clear blood and hit from the zombies head. I say just ignore it. It's an interesting glitch though :razz:
  9. Sep 30, 2011
    It's an annoying glitch that makes me want to rage quit life.
  10. Jul 19, 2011
  11. Dec 6, 2011
    I recognized this once, possibly twice. It is a small thing but it's annoying as all hell when you get stabbed even though your emptied a clip in someone's face.
  12. Aug 18, 2006

It's an annoying issue but it doesn't happen often enough for me to worry about it.
  13. Oct 29, 2010

Nice sarcasm.

I'd let it slide. . .it's nothing more than the very occasional annoyance.