Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse keebito and haplo change my name to autistic 420

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Authentic 420, Sep 25, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 26, 2012
    i have been having problems with these two admins ever sense i joined the server. i demand a refund for my donation i do not wish to support such childish behavior. i dont have proof but you can ask people on the server like red dragon and ohhh snap!!!!. or you can check your console i guess but im done with such a pathetic excuse of a admin such as kabito and haplo there probably the reason why your server has so many trolls.
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    I didn't even think the command worked but yea the reaction was well worth it.
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    Hah. What a great time! Let's not forget it! I want that skin...A bad ass suit and tie.
  4. Jul 26, 2012
    thats cool give me my refund and ill be on my way
  5. Jun 2, 2012
    You were talking shit about admins and how admins are not real admins since they pay for it. And you were being a general troll on the mic. [IMG]
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Can you take a screenshot of your name change? or give a time / server / any sort of usable info on what happened?
  7. Jul 26, 2012
    sadly i cant i called the admin out right when he did it and the source mod said my name was changed to autistic the hole group thats currently is pred saw and it was the ZE seerver its all i play it was about 4:30 pm Pacific time.
    Post Merged, Sep 25, 2012
    your not even worth it ur some dumb kid thats pays for admin lmao
  8. Apr 4, 2009
    I've heard this line about 10 times in the 40 minutes I've played, along with the shit talk to players and the server.

Hard to shit talk people for buying admin when you bought donator.

Edit - Link to purchase thread. http://plaguefest.com/threads/admin-help-i-donated.12175/#post-167094
    Haplo, Sep 25, 2012 Last edited by Haplo, Sep 25, 2012
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    Is there a chip on your shoulder? I pay for admin too, what are you trying to get at?

I was in and out mostly, but i've been on ZE all day. From the times i was present, I saw he was mocking others, contantly swearing and attempting to troll, just a generally bad person. I found out he was donator, so i let it be, but continued to monitor him. Others kept feeding him, but still. There's a cut-off point. If you weren't helping to support us i'd probably have you perma-muted or gagged for a while, or banned for a day to get out and get some fresh air.

When were the name changes? They might have been silent or i might not have noticed if it was visible in the chat
  10. Nov 16, 2011
    Just wanted to post that.

I'm done here
  11. Jul 26, 2012
    wow you got some real shit admins here you wanna ban me for helping your server beat levels ask any neutral party yea i go on the mike and have fun like you dont? you said we were oging to minas and you changed the map to cs italy thats not trolling? i guess the only thing that matter is how much ass you kiss on this server
    Post Merged, Sep 25, 2012
    and taters your just butt hurt cause last night we almsot made u hang ur self
  12. Jul 16, 2012
    This thread needs some locking. It's beginning to go where it shouldn't.
  13. Jul 26, 2012
    some one lock this all these pathetic excuse for admins are trolling me
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    If i was going to hang myself, It would be to get away from you. You are a troll, and also a huge faggot. You don't come into my server, come to me and talk shit. I now know that you are another one of those "wannabe" tryhard that think smoking weed and talking shit is how you fit in to the server. They already have a game for that, it's called Call of Duty. Buy yourself an Xbox and you'll fit right in.

I won't ban you for this, because frankly I think it's pretty funny that you attempt to make yourself seem like hot shit. Kudos to you, but your words don't affect me.
  15. Apr 9, 2007
    Hello @SNSD Superman, Welcome back to the Forums!

I'm afraid that our ban system on XenForo is quite lacking, as you've shown. First of all thanks for becoming a donor after the thread you made fail fest never disappointing. Unfortunately, you've violated our ToS by creating multiple accounts. As a direct result of this, I have to terminate your current account. While I'm not sure of a protest system for a community ban, I believe you can email the webmaster if you're looking to get unbanned.

Kind regards,
    Kyle.
  16. Apr 4, 2009
    I knew the voice sounded familiar. Once a troll always a troll.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.