Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Keepa - Amazon Price Tracking

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ghost, Apr 14, 2013

1. May 14, 2011
    Well I found (through reddit) an amazing website that can save you a lot of money.

Basically it shows a price log of all the prices of items on amazon across all the different amazon sites (eg. .co.uk .de .com)

Whats amazing about this is that things are priced differently in different countries. Most people know about this but I didn't know it was so significant.

My example search is for the Logitech G710+ keyboard. I've been holding back from buying it because its expensive compared to other mech keyboards at £150 being the RRP in UK.

This is a massive price drop.
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    One thing I hate is how Amazon charges tax fees now.
  3. Jul 1, 2010
    Hmm.. I need a new keyboard so ill be searching here soon, and that one is 108 USD (£82.58) on http://www.amazon.com heheh. It is kind of interesting to see the price differences based on country.
    Dharkk, Apr 14, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 14, 2013
  4. Feb 8, 2013
    I bought the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate - BF3 themed special edition and it was without tax!
  5. May 14, 2011
    Yeah US vs UK. :frown:

The tax is disgusting. Without getting my relatives to bring me "presents/gifts" over the summer I can't buy anything from the US. :frown: