Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

KICKED AND BANNED FOR NO APPARENT REASON!

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Mc viper A2, Apr 9, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 5, 2007
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    First of all, do not ever type in all caps. This makes me wanna just delete this post. Control your anger, 100% that it is not perm. I just checked it is at 2 hour. Please wait until Kyle can reply with a reason on why he banned you.
  3. Feb 5, 2007
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    wow dude...... first of all when you want to report someone for abuse don't abuse the forum in doing so. Second of all remember on that cliff when u were protecting Your CT buddy. Personally i think you should know better under the Motd it says Temp ban so i followed the Motd there and inforced the rules. When you intentinally block someone from turning a CT into a zombie how would you like it if i did that to my friend if he was a CT and i was a Zombie just put him on a cliff and stand in teh middle looking behind you to make sure hes not in trouble then looking straight.

Read the rules then post.
  5. Feb 5, 2007
    yo he wasnt my buddy and i wasnt protectin him.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    then what do you call standing in the middle of a cliff watching out for a CT?
  7. Feb 5, 2007
    i was in front of him and i couldnt move becouse i was takin all the machine gun fire.
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    all you had to do was spin around and click

as far as im concerned this is closed
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Someone edited your post, and it its not me.

You are unbanned.(even though it was a temp)

Topic closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.