Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

kicked and banned for no real reason

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Guest, Jan 7, 2008

1. Posts
    jessica set me on fire for no reason, so i called her a fag... then she banned me. ive seen people get away with worse and i was only venting my anger at the fact i was set on fire.
  2. Posts

its THE JUGGERNAUT |UKCS| by the way
  3. Oct 27, 2007
    you were JUST venting? if an admin slaps you, you get out of a vent, or in this case she put you on fire, so that means GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE, common sense kid and you vent camp way to much when admins are not present. oh yeah and never call an admin a faggot or anything of that meaning
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    Please calm down in your replies to people. Treating them with disrespect won't get you anywhere.

As for the report, without any screenshots of the console logs there is not enough evidence to back up the claims made against Jessica. She is a fine admin on the server, and this seems highly unlikely that she would do this.

-Reaper
  5. Jan 22, 2007

One of the biggest rules on this server is staying out of vents. If you hadn't read the rules, that's understandable. Not everyone does. But the failure part starts to kick in right about now. Not only did you not ask in a nice and/or confused fashion as to the reason you were set on fire, you proceeded to call the admin a fag. Which, under most circumstances, is not generally advisable. So, in conclusion, read the rules, lrn2 punctuate better, and wait for that ban to expire.
  6. Posts
    Punisher, wth.

If you were there, that's one thing.
    But posting angry comments on serious issues is not really a good thing.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    Oh well.... Sometimes people just don't listen and refuse to read chat, others just yell for the thrill of getting muted or kicked, and some people call admins on the server faggots........

what you did was not nessessary but if you don't read the rules, sometimes admins decide to read the rules to maybe read them out to you, also Ive told you more then once to get out of the vent when I was ingame.

Juggernaut give me a shout if I'm not making sense or you want me to read the server rules personally to you to help you understand. Also try to respect others.

Kyle
  8. Oct 28, 2007
    The reason why you were set on fire was because you were near the people who I set as fire bombs in the vent. I only fire bombed two people out of the 6 and I don't know if you happened to be one of the people trying to get in or within the vent but you were close enough. As for calling me a fag, I will not tolerate any of that. Being disrespected is not my thing.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    Jessica, for future reference, I prefer to just turn one or two vent campers in to zombies and watch them kill the rest. More satisfying to me I guess to see them all panic and go crazy. Fire bombs have a tendency to harm innocent bystanders.

-Reaper
  10. Oct 28, 2007
    Oh I don't know that command. I use fire bombs or burning players because we usually either freeze or slap and I wanted to change it up. hahaha but thanks and what's the command?
  11. Apr 9, 2007
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    Ah. I guess sometimes we higher ups just take it for granted. Looks like you'll have to stick with the basic burning and freezing for now hun. Well, unless someone above me thinks you'd be ready for a promotion that is.

*cough Kyle cough*

-Reaper
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Hey now Reaper... Don't put the spotlight on me, Reaper do you think She is due for a "Promotion"?
  14. Oct 28, 2007
    Promotion hmm? That would be hot haha. Don't tease me guys!
  15. Dec 30, 2006

Promotion granted, lead server admin perhaps?
    (i forgot the admin ranks)
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    :blink: How could you forget "TEH Adminz Rankiez"
  17. Dec 30, 2006
  18. Jan 5, 2007
    Yes, I do feel Jessica is due for a promotion. She has been with PlagueFest for a good while now, and has shown significant ability to handle the position. She has my vote.

-Reaper
  19. Oct 28, 2007
    Who exactly is in charge now with admins?
  20. Dec 30, 2006
    Anyone with root admin or administrator position on the forum? I guess we take suggestions and THEN it goes to the recommendations.

Blah i dont know, i can upgrade you now, but im busy with school work and crap.