Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kicked for mic spamming

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by slisher, May 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2011
    Hiya PF fellas. I've been playing a lot on the PF servers lately and personally love the people hanging around the servers, some may know me. Today I hit the Zombiemod Unl. Ammo #1 server, which I usually don't visit (I'm usually at #2), as I know people there constantly use the mic to chat and creates a disturbing sphere for me to play at. I've asked nicely in chat if people could stop mic spamming because it's disturbing me, but I guess no one reads chat. People constantly kept on talking, I went on and tried to get the attention of an admin through mic by spamming myself saying 'mic spam, mic spam, mic spam, mic spam'.. like that. I myself was using the mic chat a couple of minutes before that, and the topic was South Park and nothing I did was considered spamming at least in my opinion. After that, noticing how many people started to talk through mic chat I consisted using it and just shush. Now there's this dude "Life Stealth" which warned me through his lil admin chat not to mic spam. Now I'm nobody to point out what an admin should or should not do, but as long as it's in the rules I'll try to contribute to the community by pointing everyone out it's against the rules and try to make a stop behind it. I responded to his warning saying that I'm not spamming, and he's picking out the wrong guy. There's literally 6 other dudes constantly breathing and screaming into the mic and I got picked just for saying mic spam 4 times just once? I myself have been an admin on many several servers, back in the days I was a long-time admin at OverClocked Team, and on many other games, I even own my own website so my tolerance against the shit that doesn't belong there is extremely low, as I have to experience these things a lot. Anyhow, Life Stealth responded back saying that I was, and I told him to stop crying. Seriously, I cannot STAND IT when I'm being the one getting f*cked in a situation like this. I have respect for all admins, donators, contributors to this community and try to show it. The way Life Stealth dealt with me is imo inappropriate. Then I got kicked and the reason was "stop arguing". I usually would go with "Sorry, won't happen again". I'm serious, there were a couple of times an admin or someone else told me to get out of a spot because it's a ledge spot (but not illegal) or something like that, I'd seriously apologize and keep my head cool. But kicking me in a situation like this? An admin is an admin, but if I find that the admin has made a mistake I'll try to point it out to him (if it's against me though). If he's going to be a pussy and kick me right away, I'll take the shit over to the forums and point out he's messing with the wrong dude. I am considering donating to the community, but am experiencing Paypal account troubles atm, some admins know about it. I find that I don't deserve a treatment like this, and Life Stealth should be pointed out how to handle and talk to players in a decent way so his powers don't get abused. That's all I'm asking. Keep up the good work y'all. Regards, SlisheR.
  2. May 13, 2011
    I simply asked you to stop arguing and you carried on with it. Simple as that.
  3. May 20, 2011
    It isn't something you see every day right.
  4. May 20, 2011
    You didn't ask me anything, you've accused me of lying and that I was mic spamming.
  5. irsons
    This message by irsons has been removed from public view.
    May 26, 2011
  6. May 20, 2011
    Hiya Wight, thanks for replying.
    I am already cool, or I wouldn't be able to type out anything trust me.
    Yes, I do know about the mute mic feature, but do not tend to use it as I do not want to go through the playerslist every single time and mute them all one by one, that's something an admin should do, right? Anyway, here's the chat, before and after the kick (other lines have been edited out, I know that the server stores a log, double check to see if it's all true).

Womens Rights(Based God)#UJELLY has Disconnected (0:1:8321172) from United States.
    |NStyleZ|']['Harness :  motd
    SlisheR :  could you guys please talk one after one on mic plz
    SlisheR :  ur spamming
    [SourceMod] [pF]Black Jesus: Muted all players.
    SlisheR :  thank you black jezus
    (Admin) Life*stealth {GTX:  slisher  you spam again  and your gettnig kicked
    [SourceMod] [pF]Black Jesus: Unmuted all players.
    SlisheR :  i was the one Asking for quiet
    (Admin) Life*stealth {GTX:   No you werent dont lie
    SlisheR :  everyone goes on, i repeat that everyones spamming now im the one
    SlisheR :  yes i said mic spam, thats because to point out everyone is mic spamming
    (Admin) Life*stealth {GTX:   and you  made noises
    SlisheR :  stop crying man
    SlisheR :  i was trying to point out everyone is mic spamming
    Disconnect: "Quit arguing".
    Disconnect: "Quit arguing".
    SlisheR :  hey Life stealth
    Life*stealth {GTX :  what
    SlisheR :  go check the forums under Admin Abuse
    Wondering how to move objects? Open Doors? Press and/or hold down E.
    SlisheR :  what?
    SlisheR :  thats a nice response
    Life*stealth {GTX :  already did
    SlisheR :  rly? cuz i just posted something
    SlisheR :  you just dont fkn kick me, alright
    Life*stealth {GTX :  dude
    Life*stealth {GTX :  i said quit  arguing
    Life*stealth {GTX :  and you decided to bn ot listen
    SlisheR :  your kick reason was quit arguing, you didnt tell me before
    SlisheR :  you just told me that im lying
    SlisheR :  im not gonna discuss it here with you, if uve got anything to say post it on the forums ;)
    Life*stealth {GTX :  i already h ave
    Life*stealth {GTX :  :]
    Oh, btw, he stated that I made noises? I have seriously NO idea what he's talking about.
  7. May 13, 2011
    I asked you on the mic to stop arguing and you kept going.
  8. May 20, 2011
    Then I must have not heard that. It's hard to stop arguing for me about something that I do not deserve to be told to in the first place, I'm someone that stands up for this kind of stuff.
  9. May 13, 2011
    Alright well just say something then i guess i didnt get the memo you didnt hear me.
  10. ablanantanalba
    This message by ablanantanalba has been removed from public view.
    May 26, 2011
  11. May 20, 2011
    That's my mythology, yes.
  12. Sep 25, 2010
    You were mic spamming, you disrespected an admin, you argued with an admin. You broke these two rules :

8. Do not spam the mic or chat.
    Mic spam includes nonstop use, playing music, using voice changers constantly, making noise, singing, yelling, repeating words needlessly, or leaving mic on when not in use. Mic use must also be in English only, since this is an English speaking server. Chat spam includes repeating the same message multiple times, sending long unbroken strings of characters, or talking nonstop in all caps.

11. Do not disrespect or interfere with admins doing their jobs.
    This includes arguing with admins regarding their decision on things.
    Note: If you disagree with a certain admin's actions, post about it on our forums and let us know.

You deserve your kick. :locked:
  13. May 27, 2008
    Next time when you submit an admin abuse thread, don't throw an empty bribe at our face or submit a wall of text. You're supposed to briefly state what happened, the admin who is being accused, and any other small details. Not your life story as to why you can't simply reconnect and shut the fuck up.

Also to the Admins: Do NOT post in here if you are not involved in any way. Only LSA, Root or the admin being accused can respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.