Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

kicked for spams

Discussion in Help Desk started by Helter-Skelter, Apr 20, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 19, 2011
    This should come as no surprise to anyone....
    For the last few days I noticed this auto-kicker thing was turned off but today it was turned back on for some reason, why? This is really annoying to me because I can't hold ctrl and space at the same time to get on boxes and stuff.
    I use a program that makes two keys rapid-fire, F and space bar. Not E because it really doesn't work well in rapid-fire. I understand if you have this on to deter cheaters but the knock-back on here is high enough to balance out any small advantage I may have useing this program.
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    So, from what I gathered from this, is that your openly admitting to using a script/program to give you an advantage, which is bannable on our servers.

Suggestion: Stop using it.
  3. Feb 19, 2011
    I knew someone would say that....forget it
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    If you're using a macro or something, the easy solution is to not use it. I don't see any reason to change anything server side do that you can have your key repeater.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Mar 18, 2012
    get a new keyboard that support ctrl + spacebar
  6. Apr 7, 2012
    It happens to me, I bind jump to my scroll wheel, and when I am dead I will sometimes fiddle with it, by continuously scrolling and the server will kick me.
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    Yeah I get that whenever I'm in spec and I accidentally press my rapid fire jump. That happens, but it's only the console's work not us
  8. Feb 19, 2011
    Now I have a bad feeling in my stomach. I pointed out the obvious and now I got all the admins on my case. Sorry but I will not stop using my macros, will just have to be kicked from the server a lot...no big deal
    Helter-Skelter, Apr 20, 2012 Last edited by Helter-Skelter, Apr 20, 2012
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    I should increase the sensitivity just to annoy you more. Stop using your shitty macros & the problem is solved. Really surprised you even made this thread for an issue that was obviously your own fault.

Thank you for wasting our time. :thumbsup:
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.