Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

kicks

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by oriathorlol, Jun 24, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 24, 2010
    y is it wenever i get into the game i get kick by admin and requested that i go to this website and donate?
    seems a bit of a farout way to get attention...
  2. Aug 8, 2009
    Your ping is probably too high, you're not being kicked by an admin if that's so. It's an automatic thing. Where do you live?
  3. Aug 8, 2008
    your ping is too high, so you get autokicked by a script so you don't lag the server and ruins everyone's gameplay.

You can donate and avoid this or find a way to get a lower ping/
  4. Jun 30, 2009
    also another thing, if an admin or donator joins someone gets kicked
  5. Aug 8, 2009
    Well seeing as how you live in New Zealand, that would explain the high ping and the kicking. You can donate or buy admin. Other than that not much to do.
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    That only applies if the server is full and someone with a reserve slot joins. Then it will kick someone without a reserve slot to make room. Admins and donors should be immune to it if I recall correctly.
  7. Mar 2, 2010
    Server's been full lately, so it's a good possibility that's what caused it.

Wish we had ZM#2 back. ZE stays empty 90% of the time. :crying:
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    That's because ZE is just a stupid idea to begin with.
  9. Aug 8, 2008
    ya gotta give it time to start up, when the ZM went up I doubt it filled up within the hour. Just give it some time and if it doesn't fill up it can always be coverted back into a 2nd ZM server.
  10. Apr 9, 2007

I'll throw up ZM #2 again.
  11. Mar 2, 2010
  12. Posts
    I got banned because I simply told a dude called no chance that he sucks at zombie mod and all the other admins are better then him and for him to stop saying he is great!!!!!!!!!!! :frown: :frown: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: PLZ UN-BAN MY NAME IS Electo.nic my old name was ""Zombie With Duallies =pF="" your favourite zombie freind
  13. Apr 4, 2009

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.