Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kickup the Global Offensive ZE server again

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Escape started by Kloud, Sep 15, 2014

1. Apr 3, 2013
    Many of you probably know this already (old news), but ZR got an almost complete revamp that solves some of the big problems that was going on with it before. I've tried it out myself and imo it is way better than CS:S.

I really don't see any reason why we shouldn't try this. There are already plenty of maps out, and a decent amount of plugins. I was not active when PF's server was active and don't really know why it was shutdown, but I think we should give it a go again.

There's also a ZM mod, but I haven't tried it out yet.

ZR Plugin
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 21, 2007
      This has been getting worked on for sometime now. Its nearing its final stages but a few crucial kinks need to be worked out.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Kyle has not been paid in months in Maple Currency. The announcement of Scotland to maybe branch off and become The Commonwealth of Republic Of the Bloody Scotts has been troubling him.
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 1, 2010
          Yes i would like to see zombies on CSGO again :grin: I played some on other servers it looks fun and specially zombie escape! CSS is dying slowly and its time to switch to CSGO with 230k player peaks everyday :grin:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Nov 19, 2013
            I would play PF Escape CSGO server if it came up to happen. Hopefully with the same setting and only fire grenade because it feel so easy with ice nade.
            • Like Like x 1