Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

kies air

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by elduke, Oct 18, 2011

1. Feb 17, 2011
    found this software today and its really easy and the best way to manage ur phone contents without having to carry the cable with u or install any software on every pc

even lets u live stream music from it on the pc u connecting from

unfortunatly this i think only works with samsung's androids

best used with FireFox

*no. no iShit edition*
  2. Apr 6, 2011
    that is pretty cool but i dont have the phone to use it.
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    yeah u need an android. specifically a samsung to run this certain app.

its a shame coz this should be the standard for all phones.
  4. Jun 19, 2011
    Fuck, all I have is an iShit
  5. May 20, 2011
    I use MyPhoneExplorer, works for ALL Android phones and even some non-Android Sony Ericsson phones. Works with Bluetooth, WiFi and USB.
    Or, if you prefer not to install anything on the computer, you can always go with Remote Web Desktop, pretty handy and works for all phones, has some extra features if you're rooted and even allows you to control your phone from your computer web browser. Also works with WiFi and USB I believe.
    Search for it :wink:.
  6. Feb 17, 2011
    ohh i wanna try the remote web desktop for sure but no i didnt root my device, will it affect?
  7. May 20, 2011
    No, you're still able to use RWD without having your phone rooted. It comes in quite handy when you're too busy at your desk and can't look at your phone every minute or so - let's say with texting or w/e.
    Also useful for installing pirated APK's without having to put it on your phone first, and then execute it from your phone. Market should give you more info on it, also read the reviews.