Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kigens Anti Cheat........

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Jenos, Apr 23, 2011

1. Mar 25, 2011
    I'm not here to complain about my false ban, I'm here to notify you that KAC has a flaw.

I got banned for sv_gravity tampering (which obviously i did not do) My console log before the ban (about 20-30 seconds prior to the ban to the event when the ban happened).

Maybe take a look into this and find a fix or at least a cause?
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    Ye I got banned too for this bullshit. 3 mins befer you.
    U should have do somehting with this idk what.
    Got infected and instantly banned.
  3. Mar 25, 2011
    Exactly what happened to me, right after i spawned as a zombie.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    I've unbanned all the sv_gravity ban protests so far... till this is figured out at least, since it all seems to be on the same map...
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    This is the very first time we've had issues with KAC so we're definitely not going to scrap it, but it seems since the map has low grav it was triggering false positives with KAC - there might be an update out, not entirely sure. Will look into it and update KAC if so, if there is no update then I have no idea. :confused:
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    It's a Map or a Plugin causing this.
  7. Mar 25, 2011
    If its a map its ze_fog_tower or something like that.
  8. Apr 23, 2011
    ye its fog tower. U should delete it maybe cuz this maps sux bad and makes a lot of trouble for some players.