Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Killing Floor Achievement

Discussion in Gaming started by rxn, Jun 13, 2012

1. Aug 2, 2010
    For those of you in our community that play KF, but haven't had a chance to get the Golden Potato achievement, now's your chance. The achievement is back for a short time so hurry if you wish to add this achievement to your inventory. You can get this achievement by unwelding the central door on Aperture and getting to the golden poo nugget located behind the doors.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Neat! Maybe we could play a game tonight with some people on Mumble?
    • Apr 9, 2007
      While I have the Achievement, I will assist.
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Well then, considering the only ones that have responded already have said achievement, I propose we voteban Kyle Haplo.
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Who should host?
    • Feb 20, 2011
      I'd join you but I dont have a mic right now.
    • Apr 29, 2011
      Sad face...I have paper....
      Hmmmm, procrastination seems in order
    • Jan 12, 2011
      While mics help a lot, they aren't necessary. :smile:
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Son of a bitch @rxn left early because of some phone call (he called his mobile number from his cell phone, go figure). :pain:
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Work is work assmongrel. I would gladly host all day, everyday if you'll give me money to cover what I would've made working. :panda:

Well it's the weekend and I'm up to host (800 zeds per wave for the Uber Tuber achievement) if you guys would like a shot at the 70K pound potato achievement.
    • Aug 2, 2010
      As of right now, we got SP the golden poo achievement and Deto the Uber Tuber achievement. Time's running out for these two perks sluts.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      We have a life you hoe. Plus you play at the weirdest times...
    • Aug 2, 2010
      I play after I get home from pimpin' out my hoes.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Oh...thumbsy, indexxxy, middlez, ringzy, and pinkie? Are they all still creasy and shit? Give them a high five lulz
      • Aug 2, 2010
      • Dec 30, 2006
      • Aug 2, 2010
        I believe KF may have died in this community.. :frown:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        It died because Brian doesn't want a KF server. :arrogant:
      • Jan 12, 2011
        I haven't bumped the KF General thread in a while, but I can sometime soon to see if people want to do something. Probably will involve some custom maps and not the same old default maps we've memorized.

Also, are you on now? I'm bored and can log into Steam/KF if you'd like. :smile:
      • Aug 2, 2010
        No noobs are currently on to pursue these achievements unless you don't have uber tuber