Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kim, where is Kim?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kim, Sep 7, 2012

1. May 30, 2012

as some of you should've noticed haven't i been on PlagueFest in long time and i will explain why.
    I am finally back as "Mapper" which i quitted for 2 years ago, that time was i the most worst mapper with 250 hours sdk plays hah.
    The reason i quitted was because my computer went wrong and couldn't play Counter-Strike source correctly which i was too lazy to fix.
    Now i'm back and i have learned alot more than ever before! and there is still a shit load of things to learn but whatever! i have my "Mapper" friends!

I will give Päss a big thanks for relearning me the basics i had lost on being inactive, and of course will i also thank all of my mapper friends that have been there when i had any questions!

At the moment am i on a small Zombie-Escape map prosject and will be "dedicated" to a small danish community server which wanted me to make it for them and the map won't be that detailed but will be in LEGO theme and will have stages with different kind of bosses.
    The map will be on their feedback but i will allow other servers to use it if they want.
    I would call this map a funny map in some ways but it's all in each others opinions.

Map name:
    ze_zk_fapescape:bugeyes:

Haters gonna hate
    Lovers gonna love
    :vampire:

awwwyeeeeaaahhh Chicken!
    [IMG]
    This little guy seems to be friendly, but is he?
    [IMG]
    This map isn't done or won't be very soon even the light is bad at the moment. Stage 1 took me about 30 hours in total to make and its still not completed for sure still need to make small things but actually peoples enjoyed this on the server i tested it on.
    see you soon! :vampire:
    And another random map without any limit on annoying traps, will be born.

EDIT: Please if you feel this is in wrong section please move it ;P wasn't sure where to place it since its information of my inactive and a view of my prosject :razz:
    • Like Like x 2
      Kim, Sep 7, 2012 Last edited by Kim, Sep 7, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Think this should be in mapping discussion in WIP section but eh. Keep up the good work and damn I already told you before to start making maps before bosses cause it's not easy. You little bastard just want to learn the hard stuff first haha. Anyways, good luck with your map and nice to have a good and nice mapper like you.
    • May 30, 2012
      With the help from Päss this already works :razz:
      and as i told you stage 1 was almost done, only particles needs on the boss tho :vampire:

Edit: I'm on 465 hours sdk lol :razz:
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Can you make particles or is pass making them for you?
    • May 30, 2012
      Päss know how it works but doesn't know fully how to make it work with his own versions of particles...
      and yeah, i follow him all the way :razz:

Edit:

Goodnight gotta go sleep from now.
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Feb 3, 2012
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        If it doesn't have a healthbar made with onions it doesn't matter.
      • May 5, 2012
      • May 31, 2012
        That's why it should be made with onions -> take his hp = onions disappear.
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 30, 2012
          I love your idea Envi, but you know i dont know how it works :grin: so if you want to make it on him you are welcome would also make him alot more of fun
          the boss are also only made for fun took me about a minut to make this guy lol.
          Kim, Sep 8, 2012 Last edited by Kim, Sep 8, 2012
        • May 31, 2012
          I'll do it later. Talk to me on Steam so that I don't go fullretard and forget about it. It shouldn't take long, really.
        • Nov 28, 2010
          But most peoples leave SDK open in the background, so I would take bout 90% off that time. :smile: