Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kirby's CS:GO Zombiemod map [W.I.P]

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by kirby8989, Aug 11, 2012

1. Jan 24, 2012

I'm working on a Zombiemod map for CS:GO

Screens:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • May 30, 2012
    • Jul 6, 2012
    • Mar 26, 2011
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 6, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 9, 2012
          I'm thinking of porting over my SSBB map directly after it's finished for CS:S to CS:GO
          • Like Like x 2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 1, 2012

are they going to port the classic HL zombie models? or are there new custom zombie skins?
          • May 31, 2012
            The guys from mapeadores.com (spanish) have ported the zombie models to go, I think. I believe those are the ones most servers are running now on GO?

http://mapeadores.com/topic/3712-pack-zombiereloaded-skins/
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Apr 9, 2012
              The model rendering is greatly improved in CS:GO, that I have to admit... As well as dynamic lighting, trees can now blend/sweep as in the wind which is also pretty nice...
              But there are some obvious things (such as the same old entity limit remains) and the brush tools are not improved in any possible way...
            • May 15, 2011
              And I hope it stays like this. Hammer might not be the best program. It's glitchy, it's limited and it has a nasty habit of crashing, but, it's incredibly easy to learn and use. Back when I was a wee lad, I didn't know how to even work YouTube, and therefore, self taught was the only method I could use. I've tried plenty of programs and I can safely say Hammer is the easiest one to learn even without the help of tutorials, as long as you have a peeking interest and determination to sustain it. Trying to teach myself programs like Unity/3DS/Maya/UDK/Z-Ray and others it's really frustrating when you can't even get past the fucking menu/buttons. Hammer is greatly simplified in this, and with that it was a lot easier to start building with it, learning more about the tools and such without having to fight with the program itself, not knowing how to build a fucking block because they have to many buttons. (Fuck you Z-Ray!)

So ya, I can agree Hammer isn't the best, but I am quite happy with what we are provided, especially since we get it for free.
              • Like Like x 1