Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kitchen Nightmare gone bonkers

Discussion in Entertainment started by Bender Rodriguez, May 16, 2013

1. Jun 11, 2012
    I've linked this to someone status update but this needs to be shared. I've occasionally catched this show if I'm watching TV but Youtube seems to have all the episodes so, eh.

On this particular episode (from 2 days ago), we were introduced to the most WTF Restaurant that Gordon Ramsey ever been and the first one after 6 season he left without helping. Reasons, the owners of the restaurants are...Interesting and none less crazy. Not crazy funny, but CRAZY!. It's really worth it to watch the full episode, you will enjoy it, I guarantee it.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjgHEctcy0

[IMG]
    And of course if you remotely watch the first 6min of that, this was their retaliation when the Internet made a comment about them in follow up to the episode.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-is-the-most-epic-brand-meltdown-on-facebook-ever

This episode was really...something. Enjoy
    • Like Like x 7
    • Aug 7, 2012
      is this the one that the reddits are mad at?
    • Sep 25, 2010
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Thanks Bender! I did enjoy this episode, damn that was hilarious.:ROFL:

I'll just say as Gordon, "You're both FUCKING NUTS!"
    • Feb 24, 2011
      I'm not sure what's happening inside of me. I feel some kind of pressurizing feeling in my chest, heavy breathing and a sudden urge to apply impact to something, or maybe even someone.

All shenanigans aside, i'm not sure how much of this is just flibby-flabberjacking made up television, but if they do indeed act like this off-screen, i'd like to take my shenanigans written above back with pleasure.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Oh man, I'm so happy they were talking about this last night and I watched it cause holy shit, they're fucking nuts.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        I heard about this on the radio station here in detroit, lol.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Well beside the dramatic music, mostly it's pretty real since they've been known by their community for a long time how crazy they are. But...yeah
      • May 31, 2012
        THAT................................................. WAS.............................................. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Nov 11, 2011
        This is why arrogance and business don't mix. You can brainwash yourself into thinking you're the best if you believe in it enough.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 25, 2012
          I've actually been to this restaurant (if you can call it that) and the food was terrible. I've never had so much grease cover a burger in my life. And when I complained to the guy above, he refused to have another made and told me I had no palate.
          • Funny Funny x 4
          • Like Like x 3
          • Feb 18, 2011
            I just have a wish that they end up broke and in massive debt...
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jan 14, 2013
              I live within a few miles of the place lol I should go thhere
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Aug 7, 2012
              • Jun 11, 2012
              • Jan 14, 2012
                Big fan of the show and WOW. Quite the odd couple.
              • Dec 27, 2012
                Something that would make them realise that they fucking suck but yes.
              • Apr 9, 2012
                I lost it at the serious ramble she began talking about the internet and all the stuff xD omfg how can someone even be that way?
              • Apr 4, 2013
                I like how they assume caps lock will convince everyone they're not mad.. They still bred.