Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Kitty happy with powers

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by |-/ Whodini, Sep 4, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 30, 2016
    I mentioned that a map is like shit like houses in Africa, because some house are made of shit in Africa, He warned me then I told him some house in Africa are made out of shit and to do his research. He banned me.
  2. Jul 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 20, 2013
    • Apr 28, 2013
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dr.Tommy Oliver
        This message by Dr.Tommy Oliver has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Sep 4, 2016, Reason: spam.
        Sep 4, 2016
      • Mar 26, 2012
        It sounds like some of you were present during the incident, but only sharing your opinion. We only want the facts. We want to hear what you heard or saw. If you have a demo or screenshot that you think may useful, please share it without waiting for us to request for it. You are welcome to PM it to me privately if you do not feel comfortable sharing it hear. Any further opinion-only posts on here will be deleted and the poster may be disciplined. You've been warned.

While we wait for @kittyperry, do you have any thing else to share @|-/ Whodini? I do see you were banned and the information that Kittyperry shared, but is there anything from you? Please share exactly what happened. Maybe copy & paste from stats.plaguefest.com chat log of what exactly you said. Did anything lead up to the incident like did you break other rules like mic spamming?
      • Jan 8, 2016

-First, I noticed you don't try to provoke nor break the rules around veteran admins.
        -Second, for an ex-admin, you sure seem to know a lot about loopholes for an attempt to "break" the rules.

In more relevance to the ban:
        -I have uploaded pictures of you talking about Africa. You did not make the claim "some houses are made of shit in Africa". You suggested all houses in Africa are made of shit. I warned you about discussing this topic, you continued, I kicked then you rejoined and continued, then I banned you.
        -Previous to the topic on Africa, you were mic spamming and I asked you to stop, you ignored my warning then I muted you. New map, you mic spammed again, I muted you then you went on to discussing Africa.
        Post Merged, Sep 4, 2016
        Here is the conversation of him joining after his ban:
        Sep 4, 2016 9:01:30 am 71
        [IMG]
        [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= dicky perry

Sep 4, 2016 9:01:20 am 71
        [IMG]
        [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= just watch out for this cuck
        Sep 4, 2016 9:01:12 am 71
        [IMG]
        [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= omega i quit admin

Sep 4, 2016 9:00:41 am 71
        [IMG]
        [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= thats what i fucking thought

Sep 4, 2016 9:00:21 am 71
        [IMG]
        [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= gonna ban me again?

Sep 4, 2016 9:00:10 am 71
        [IMG]
        [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= kitty you piece of shit
        • Mar 26, 2012
          Thank you Kitty. How was he mic spamming?

@|-/ Whodini If you were warned and kicked, why did you proceed to do what Kitty told you not to do? Did you feel the need to continue talking about shit in Africa after Kitty warned and kicked you? Did you think that Kitty would not eventually ban you? Do you see how this looks like to me that you are attempting to aggravate admins? I am going to be honest. It is really common for ex admins such as yourself to try to find loopholes and fight the system. It is very infuriating to me and I have little sympathy for ex admins that do this. Although I don't personally look at what you said as something we would discipline for, I find it insane that you kept going after it seemed clear that you were circling the drain. You have plenty of "veteran admins" including myself added to your friend list. How come you didn't stop and report it to us?

Edit: Nice. Although it doesn't say Kitty edited her post, I see she updated it after I posted this to include you talking about how you quit admin and asking her to ban you. Very interesting.
        • Jan 8, 2016
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= kitty wanna fight

Sep 4, 2016 7:53:04 am 71
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= then you came

Sep 4, 2016 7:53:01 am 71
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= kitty i was having fun
          Sep 4, 2016 7:51:47 am 71
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= fuck you kitty

Sep 4, 2016 7:51:17 am 71
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= in dolhpin
          Sep 4, 2016 7:51:15 am 71
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= im talking to kronus
          Post Merged, Sep 4, 2016
          -The first two messages at 7:51:15 and 7:51:17, suggested that he was making the noise, "dolphin".
          -At 7:51:47, I warned him and he responded, "fuck you kitty".
          -At 7:53:01, I muted him again and he responded with "kitty i was having fun".
          Post Merged, Sep 4, 2016
          This was the conversation between me and him before the map changed, so I here I have warned and muted him.
          Sep 4, 2016 7:50:48 am 71
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= unmute me you whore
          Sep 4, 2016 7:50:28 am 71
          [IMG]
          [IMG]:Grasshopper whodini =pF= shut up kitty
        • Apr 26, 2015
          I might be wrong, but isn't Whodinis country on the mic blacklist? If so how was he able to speak over the mic?
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Pretty irrelevant, but donor bypasses the whitelist.
        • Google
          This message by Google has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Sep 4, 2016, Reason: off-topic.
          Sep 4, 2016
        • Kables
          This message by Kables has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 4, 2016, Reason: Not useful..
          Sep 4, 2016
        • kittyperry
          This message by kittyperry has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Sep 5, 2016, Reason: irrelevant.
          Sep 5, 2016
        • Feb 27, 2012
          @kittyperry i can't see why anything he said regarding africa would be considered racist. seems like quite a stretch to call it racism or discrimination. i'm not seeing any chat logs or proof that you did not warn him though. the mute for mic spam seems reasonable.

@|-/ Whodini you need to follow all of the rules. Also, the next time you post an admin abuse thread you need to bring forth some form of evidence such as screenshots, chat logs, demos, etc. you've provided us with nothing. please review the following post. http://plaguefest.com/threads/how-to-post-player-abuse-and-admin-abuse-complaints.481/ Being an asshole probably won't get you very far with an admin either.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.