Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Kloud

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Polynation, Jan 16, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 29, 2012
    I was Advancing as the Last ct on ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix, and Kloud froze me leading to my death. Several rounds later kloud is the last ct and he goes on to delay.

http://imgur.com/a/D0HiJ

Meeko, -L-, and Kim were on the server at the time
    Polynation, Jan 16, 2014 Last edited by Polynation, Jan 16, 2014
  2. Apr 3, 2013
    Ok so, i wrote a full story but the thread got locked, so message didnt get saved.

So for the short version -

Polynation was the Nightingale, if you didn't know, Nightingale gets bonus speed. The whole team died except him, so i tabbed down for awhile. I tab in again, he was still alive. So i turned a beacon on him. Then my thoughts came and froze him, because he gains bonus speed so zombies cannot catch up.

A few rounds later, I went to a spot to idle for a bit (went downstairs and get some water after being thirsty). When i came back up, the entire team was dead. I was the only one surviving. I turned on a beacon for myself to help the zombies know my position. But after a short argument in admin chat, a werewolf came and slayed me.

So ya, i delayed, not on purpose (i just picked a bad spot lol), froze poly because he was a nightingale so zombies could catch up and admons too fast with locking threads.
    Kloud, Jan 16, 2014 Last edited by Kloud, Jan 16, 2014
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Talked to @Kloud, please don't go ahead and enforce the No Delaying rule, then turn right around and break that rule yourself.

EDIT: Unlocked, apparently Kloud still has something to say about this.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
  6. Apr 3, 2013
    Pfft, i posted and then edited the post, but admons are way too fast with locking the thread.
  7. Mar 20, 2012
    You(poly) were nightingale( a map skin/model for humans) that round. That item makes you run faster than all others. We failed at the 30secs hold and everybody died. You were already hiding apparently, because I was there too and didnt see you. Kloud beaconed you, then you did progress and run out all zombies, but yea you were progressing then... I'm not sure if Kloud still followed you in spec after he beaconed you, he probably assumed that you are still outrunning all the zombies. That was my point of view.
  8. Mar 29, 2012
    Actually i was jumping off stairs and running back up during the hold and when door opens i got ahead of the zombies, Kloud froze me right before i entered the sewer area
  9. Apr 3, 2013
    after the team died i tabbed out for awhile, tabbed back in and beaconed him. I thought he was still hiding/fooling around with NG speed ( i wasnt in spec), so i froze him
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    I talked to him on steam and he admitted to delaying. But he edited in his story and admitted to delaying because he was AFK. Sounds like just a simple misunderstanding, and went AFK at a bad time. My first post still stands, Kloud.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.