Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kloud's (last?) ZE Event

Discussion in Setup an Event started by Kloud, Dec 14, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2013

What is it?
    If you weren't here last time, it was basically to gather up players and attempt to beat fapescape. It went pretty well, FYI. ZE has been on the decline for the past months (it's dying), and @Cuniczek wanted me to create an event to beat Minecraft Adventure.

Date & Time
    It's hard to setup a date because players being busy tend to happen alot. Not to mention other time zones.
    Main date for this is - Friday the 24th January 2014 on 6 PM EST. This is around 12 PM - 1 AM for most of Europe. The time worked pretty well last time.

If you think the time/date should be changed, let me know.

Rules

Serverbased rules apply, but try not to do any of these
    • If spectating, do not go AFK for an extended period of time or just sit there and complain. Let the players who want to play join in.
    • Do not give troll commands such as "Hey Kloud, go jump into that flaming lava pit of destruction for free x"
    • Do not use AWPS when there are boss rounds (Stages 2 and 4)
    Reward(s)

TBA
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Welp this is on my birthday, and a handful of us might be even be out of town for this event =S (If we can ever get it set up)
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Apr 3, 2013
      So, whole PF is going out to party with you?
      [IMG]

But the date isn't final, i can change it for the reel evunt
    • Feb 21, 2007
    • Dec 6, 2011
      We don't know yet. Bender, Welpsaro, Tony el Tigre, Gangbanglicious, possibly Dirtbag, ATX said he even was interested in coming to Canadia with us :shock:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 20, 2012
        There are some maps I would like to see get beaten before the ZE servers dies.
      • Apr 3, 2013
        Changed the date to 24th january, a week later.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I wouldn't say it's dying, it's just not as high of a population because of school. On the plus side, ZM has been pretty populated and is actually growing :wink: I will be there though, possibly, maybe. It's still quite a ways away.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        But what about Brett's party event? :pain:
      • Apr 20, 2011
        Lame excuse for all other servers I mean don't you play? Just because school started dosn't mean server will die idk why people think like that
      • Nov 26, 2011
        Why da fuck would you make the event 5 DAYS AFTER I GO BACK TO COLLEGE D:.
      • Feb 11, 2012
        I don't think I ended up putting in my vote lol, was probably gonna choose taboo. However minecraft adventure is well good enough for me, haven't seen any server beat this map yet..
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I say that meaning some people actually stop playing games all together because of school. I know lots of people who do. I'm not saying that they'll stop forever or that it is dying, i'm saying it's slowing down because everyone is busy... At christmas break, i bet the server will be populated like it used to again, hell, maybe even more populated. This happens every year.
      • Aug 12, 2012

which map we doing?
      • Apr 28, 2013
        Idk but I might make it for this. Let's hope we can do so because there is no telling when ze will officially come to an end.
      • Apr 3, 2013
        10th Jan
        18th Jan
        24th Jan

We're doing Minecraft Adventure
      • Mar 4, 2012
      • May 11, 2011
      • May 12, 2013
        I got to the last hold at the end on another server but we didn't beat it but that being said I would love to finally get that win :grin: