Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapper Portfolios started by Kosuki, Apr 23, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    I am kosuki, some of you know me, some of you dont.
    I use to make maps but now I just help edit broken ones, I have been mapping since 1.6 and have about a dozen under my name.
    If you need help ask me if ya want if im on.
    Yahoo, Mario, Sajak, and alot of others can say
    "Oh ya hes good, but hes also bad:handcuffs: ... :razz:
    • Like Like x 2
    • May 5, 2011
      aha woot another professional mapper :grin: Nice to see you having your own portfolio nos Kouski :grin:
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Where is your portfolio? Would be nice to see some of your creations :smile:
    • Apr 14, 2011
      Only map I have left on pc is zm_laby_secret_ks, thats the map im working on but a took a break from, now that I have anew packer i can finish it ^^
      I have more maps but 99% of them i erased off my pc after submitting to clients.
      I also purge my maps every year, maps take room u get get a few gigs in maps real fast.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Do you have links for every map that you have made? It would be helpful. I know you have been mapping for 5 years now :razz: and finally here is your portfolio.
    • Apr 14, 2011
      I am sure i can get links the sca ones i think are lost 100% id have to check wit hold sca players to find if they have the maps still b/c it aas purged from my pc. as for laby_secrets well ull have to wait for it ^^