Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Kyle taking a leave of absence

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kyle, Nov 25, 2007

1. Apr 9, 2007
    Now that the server is almost back up to standards, I'll be away for quite a while. Latly I've been sleeping on the job, Late for opening the building, Not focused at meetings, ect. As of November 24th I am a "parent figure" in my cousins life due to a drinking father and a unfit mother (prostitute). Don't ask me how it happened, it was basically I take him in (legally) or hes in a foster home till hes 18 (hes 12 at the moment).

As I've stated above I've hit a rough patch.

Earliest I see myself comming back is in the New Year.
  2. Feb 3, 2007
    Damn Kyle.. Im sorry to hear all that.. We just hope that you will be back soon and we understand your issues... If you ever need somebody to chat it up come to me :teehee:
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Good luck with everything, introduce the kid to ZM some day.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    take care friend, I'll be around if you need me.
  5. Posts
    Damn man, that does sound pretty fucking rough. But hey! Now you have a buddy to play zombiemod with. ^_^ What better way to make some kid behave than sticking him in front of a videogame?
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    Wow.....now kyle goes. Its all good man. We been best buddies ever since the Illusionz server :grin: Talk to you on chat programs man. I know life takes first priority, but i'll be here when you need me.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    That Illusionnz server was the shit man... good times.
  8. Nov 22, 2007
    Good luck with everything man .. i know you be ok!!!!
  9. Feb 1, 2007
    Dammit. Now who am I going to argue over computer specs with?

Anyway, all the best, I take it you will still be casually gaming (i.e. still gaming, but not as often)?
  10. Posts
    Me!
  11. Jan 11, 2007

Take whatever time you need to deal with your added stresses on your life, PF will be here whenever you have some free time
  12. Feb 1, 2007

Kyle used to get into deep discussions about CPUs and GPUs and how windows sucks.

Naturally, I would disagree with everything that he said, and make it quite obvious of it.

Also, I need to stop spending money, with all the new hardware being released on the horizon (I BOUGHT A CAR WOOOOT)
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Just pm me your new hardware/car specs so i can complain on why is sucks so much :biggrin:
  14. Oct 22, 2007
    dang, well good luck man and "luke..." jk hope everything works out for you.
  15. Jun 29, 2007
    Hey man that sucks to hear but shows charcter man if yopu need anything i am always here !!

willing to do what i can !
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    Alright nice to hear, And almost no typo's your getting there rain :thumbsup:

:biggrin:
  17. Jan 11, 2007
    LOL... I love the subtle humour buried there! I give that two thumbs up: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  18. Dec 30, 2006
    Kyle no! NO leave of absense.. You have to stay here.
  19. Dec 30, 2006
    I hereby override Ck27's orders and let the client take his sick leave.

:razz: