Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse KyleS | @:<

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by =pF= Buttery Blubberbrony, Jun 11, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 10, 2012
    =pF= Buttery Blubberbrony

Admin: KyleS | @:<:
    Steam: ?

Time: 20:49 military

Admin Abuse rules violated

1. Always show respect towards everyone, regardless of the situation
    2. Treat the players with respect with a professional attitude in a polite tone
    3. Too long of a Ban
    4. No admin clan tag
    The Situation
    The map when the situation occurred was: mg_n64_goldeneye_v2. KyleS thought it would be a brilliant idea to set up a vote in order to put friendly fire on. The vote processed and it was turn on. Well... that wasn't such a good idea and he threw up another vote to turn it off instead of taking initiative to turn it off himself. Well that vote processed and the majority said "no they did not want FF to be turned off." And he turned it off in spite of what the people on the server said. And I started to question this... "why couldn't he just turn it off and not make everyone (me) mad by putting up a vote." I don't know if I used some colorful language I usually don't like to lower myself to that. Then he muted me. I perfectly understand why I was muted because I interfering with the admins job, I should of posted it on the forums. Then i got mad because i was muted with no warning which i hate when that happens and i started a thread not to long ago questioning no warn mutes, then i used some colorful language.... and got banned A NO WARNING BANNED. While realized what I have done is wrong. But while looking over the console and questioning some players online i find some interesting things about the situation.

The Interesting Things (rules)

1. Always show respect towards everyone, regardless of the situation

As qtd. by KyleS "

God I hate that they unbanned you (me)' This hurts and it shows that he really didn't respect me and he did't like me... HE WANTED ME TO BE BANNED AND THUS HE DID IT. He took out the trash when some one brought it back into the server. Which is unfair to me, the player. So, if he hates any one do they get banned automatically? its a disaster waiting to happen. This is not the standard Plague Fest has.

2. Treat the players with respect with a professional attitude in a polite tone

As qtd. by KyleS "You really need a timeout.".... Not very professional he is treating me like a little kid that needs a timeout. Nuff said.

3. Too long of a Ban
    If we go over to http://plaguefest.com/rules/global we see the rules and the corresponding times for each demeanor I only broke one of those rules which is... Do not interfere with admins and their jobs. if we have a look the time is only one day not one week. It is either KyleS has dyslexia or just does not like me and would rather not see me for a week other then a day.

4. No admin clan tag
    While playing on minigames server i realized that KyleS didn't have a admin clan tag and i know it says in the rules that all admins must have a clan tag at all times.. So a normal human idiot wouldn't even know if he was an admin and had the power to ban someone.

I rest my case
    =pF= Buttery Blubberbrony, Jun 11, 2012 Last edited by Haplo, Jun 11, 2012
  2. May 27, 2008
    If you're going to insult the admin in the server and call him shitty, and then continue to insult him in your abuse thread, it's not going to be handled the way you would like it.
    Also, if you play in our servers or took the time to look around, you'd notice that Kyle is a part of the Management group, and the use of an admin tag on their part is not necessary.
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    ˙ǝıuoɹq sʞuɐɥ┴

˙pǝuuɐq puɐ pǝʌoɯǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ uıɯp∀
    Haplo, Jun 11, 2012 Last edited by oldɐH, Jun 11, 2012
  4. tupac serbia
    This message by tupac serbia has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Jun 11, 2012, Reason: Useless post.
    Jun 11, 2012
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Nice effort but the unnecessary insults certainly don't help. Seeing as this is what it is, your best course of action is to file a ban protest and hope that it's removed/reduced, but this will depend on how Kyle feels whenever he's asked about it. Who knows, he might be a in a good mood. 1 week does seem excessive.

This thread isn't going to go anywhere though - locked.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Just to add to this... I made this comment on the ban.

It appears I missed the gag by @Dharkk right before the ban, that's my bad. Thanks for catching it @=pF= Buttery Blubberbrony! (This is why Screenshots are good!)

If you're screaming in game over something as nominal as this, you clearly needed a timeout. I don't think I've had any past experience with you, besides reading your status in all caps saying you were banned for connection flooding, then the proceeding threads.

As an aside, I don't normally say this, but the game is rated M... I'm normally fine with teens, but school is out, and what you're doing cannot become the norm.

If you have any questions (Since the thread was locked...), don't hesitate to PM me.

EDIT: Maybe we should rethink mandatory tagging if players just use it to see who to tip toe around...
    Kyle, Jun 12, 2012 Last edited by Kyle, Jun 12, 2012
  7. Apr 9, 2007

He removed me :weep:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.