Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Kyles

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Jeremy, Sep 20, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 18, 2014
    It´s not a surprise to anyone that he is abusing his powers and that im pissed at it. Even old players, LSAs and etc.. Agree that he and management itself(im not criticizing anyone specific) have too much power.
    Ill just drop some things that he did to me, a player and a admin.

Muting a player without warning:

Gagging me for saying that the music that hes putting on dj is shitty(btw, it should be allowed to other admins to use it)

Banning an admin for mutting me so i could talk(banned in right after he muted me, he didnt even talked to this admin before banning him.)

Banning me for saying that he was putting shitty music:

And using his personal opinion about me(and ofc other factors i wont lie) to take a decision that affects a entire country.

I´m just trying to show how thing are, dont take it personal.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    I was told that we were not permitted to unmute players from blacklisted countries.
  3. Apr 18, 2014
    Funny because i was told by a LSA to ask to mute me.
    Post Merged, Sep 20, 2015
    And that doesnt change the fact that he banned a admin before talking to him.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    The ban on Jed was a test for sourcebans. Sourcebans was broken with the latest css update. Jed was just his victim for testing.

EDIT:i think.
  5. Apr 18, 2014
    So right after he muted me he bans him? And tell him no to do it? For a test? I dont think so.
    And if he tests like that without telling the admin, its still abuse.
  6. Orange
    This message by Orange has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Not useful..
    Sep 20, 2015
  7. Aug 2, 2014
    Wait wait wait we can't mute then unmute a blacklisted player so that they can talk through the mic because I've been doing it for killer so that he can actually talk through his mic i am confused here?:bugeyes:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
      Everyone was doing it, and not only for me, apparently Kyles said that admins cant do that when he banned Jed.
    • Sicachu
      This message by Sicachu has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Not useful..
      Sep 20, 2015
    • DeeKushMan
      This message by DeeKushMan has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Not useful..
      Sep 20, 2015
    • Sicachu
      This message by Sicachu has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Not useful..
      Sep 20, 2015
    • Orange
      This message by Orange has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Not useful..
      Sep 20, 2015
    • Aphilion
      This message by Aphilion has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Not useful..
      Sep 20, 2015
    • Dirtbag
      This message by Dirtbag has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Please don't tag him. I don't believe you were part of the incident..
      Sep 20, 2015
    • Apr 18, 2014
      Actually i would appreciate more answer from other members of the management.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      If you were not involved then do not post. If you post, please provide details of what you saw and evidence such as screenshots or demos.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Orange
        This message by Orange has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Sep 20, 2015, Reason: Was not part of the incident. Posted after warning..
        Sep 20, 2015
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Yes, the pattern is bad. The player demands that they be unmuted and keeps flooding chat and PMing said Admin to do it. When this began years ago on ZE, we flat out said no. The real fix is to unmute the country if there's a legitimate reason, there are other avenues for individual players.

The current list is:
        Jeremy, if you continue to keep baiting me ingame, which you do, I will continue to kick and ban you. Most recently you've been ignored, which is grand. This is including yesterday and today when you kept trying to contact me, why?

You've started using other people to bring your personal issues up, and you're dragging yourself through the mud. I'd close this, but that's not how we roll. You need to stop harassing people and things will go better for you. If you continue, you're going to have issues like Yung Boi again. You were both beyond problematic, however when I warned you when you were continuing to harass one another, you had stopped when Yung Boi didn't. Which leaves me hope for you; whatever the minimal may be.

If anyone has a problem with any of this, as always the LSAs and Management know they can PM, thread, or in some cases, call me. I haven't heard anything, so this is pure whine.

tl;dr: You need to stop harassing not only me and others, or I'll end it.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Apr 18, 2014
          Again, you´re evolving your personal opinion about me. Harassing you? You are the one that mentioned me on the blacklist thread, baiting you ingame? Really? So you gonna censor me because im telling my opinion? Thats not how a community works. You clearly abusing your powers. I was trying to talk to you because i didn´t wanna to create a thread like this, you brought this on your own.
          Btw @Brian
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Can you stop being a drama whore? All of your chat from the beginning of time is just attention seeking, you really need to stop.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Apr 18, 2014
            Again, personal opinion, that just states your lack of professionalism to deal with situations like these. You have absolutely NO/ZERO/NADA experience in dealing with people´s diversity.
            I will nicely ask you to not close the thread until all the management or at least Brian give their opinions about the case.
            Btw, i was asking other admins to see the thread exactly because of your abuse.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 9, 2007
              Definition.
              I will lock the thread, so only LSA+ can render their opinions. Since this is completely personal from you, it should be moved; but I don't care.

EDIT: To clarify, the only thing I can seem to render is you couldn't bug me ingame, so you've brought it to the forums.
              • Winner Winner x 2
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • Oct 29, 2010
                If you're looking for opinions, I'll throw mine in.

I've never known Kyle to actively pursue a vendetta like you're claiming, it looks a lot more like you're just badgering him into action. Your words in the chat logs seem childish and embarrassing.

We're barely on the heels of your issues with Yung Boi and you seem to just be mirroring your previous actions with a different person.

Why do you have such a hard time just letting things go? It seems all I ever hear from you anymore is complaining about the most arbitrary shit, then complaining some more when you get in trouble for taking it too far. What the hell happened to the person I enjoyed playing with? (I guess that's rhetorical.)
                • Agree Agree x 5
                • Friendly Friendly x 2
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 1, 2011
                  You're barking up the wrong tree here Jeremy. From what I can tell you've got a personal beef with Kyle and you're crying wolf now that you've sufficiently pissed him off. Not sure if you realize how much he's done for the servers and pF in general over the years, and continues to -- if you did you might think twice about how you've been acting. If you don't like the music, there's a function to turn it down/off (not to mention it only happens once in a blue moon). The Brazil whitelist thing has been discussed for ages and I'm relatively sure has absolutely nothing to do with you.

It's really not difficult to get along with people, even if you don't particularly like them or agree with their stance on things. Give it a shot
                  • Winner x 2
                  • Like x 1
                  • Agree x 1
                  • Wizard! x 1
                  • Programming King x 1
                  • Friendly x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    See chat log posted by Kyle. You're clearly just baiting him and trying to tick him off, which is harassment. Cry a river, build a bridge, and get the hell over the petty bullshit. You don't like Kyle, that's great, ignore him. Don't be a highschool drama queen. And don't message me later apologizing about whatever later like always. Just prove that you can change. Your pattern seems to be:
                    1. Do something stupid
                    2. Create a shitstorm
                    3. Get in trouble
                    4. Cry wolf about it
                    5. Get proven wrong
                    6. Apologize
                    Just mind your own business, and stop picking fights with people, and stop being a child. That's all there is to it.

Kyle is right as well, you're just crazy on the mic. You make moaning noises and talk about dicks. I've not unmuted you lately because, well, Brazil is muted for a reason; mic spam. Not to sound racist or be derogatory towards Brazilians, but everyone knows that Brazilians are pretty big "trolls". Are there some good people who don't troll in Brazil? Sure. But you're definitely a great example of one who is a troll and mic spammer. Now on the flip side, sure, Kyle could have yelled at Jed for muting you in admin chat or on steam instead. I completely am against how he dealt with Jed unmuting you, especially since i've never seen a thread or discussion about not being allowed to unmute non-whitelisted countries. There are several people i've unmuted in the past in non-whitelisted countries that are good people. The country microphone whitelist is there for a reason, you need to understand that. His ban was 2 hours, and it didn't even last an hour i don't think before Kyle unmuted him. @Kyle you should probably clarify shit on unmuting people in blacklisted countries. Should we just stop doing this entirely for a while, or forever? Should we implement a Permanent Mute system instead/in addition? Explain!

Kyle is probably the most objective person in the community. He never lets his dislikes for a certain person affect his decisions for anything. I doubt he even has an actual personal problem with you, he just recognizes you're a problem to everyone else. He's been more than fair with you so far. I mean, he gave me a thumbs down on my promo for level 3 for bugging him on steam once, and i now look where i am at. I've butted heads with him and flipped out on him a few times myself, but i've never been banned for shit i've said. You just think he's out to get you, and that's not true. If he wanted to, i'm sure he would have banned you a quarter of the way through the chatlog that he posted. If he wanted to, i'm sure he would have banned you permanently by now. But he hasn't, because he is not out to get you. You're making yourself look like a fool. Spreading bullshit, making ridiculous claims, and harassing him in game just make you look bad, not him. More specifically to the quote, you (and a few others in the past) are great examples of why we have Brazil muted. You're talking about dicks and sucking off children (or something, i forget what that situation was exactly), harassing Kyle, and other people in chat, clearly that's going to carry over into Voice Chat, so why would we allow that? On top of that, a lot of the Brazilians that play on the server do not speak English, so this would become a large issue. If English was a second language to the majority of the country, then sure. But there aren't many who speak even fluent English. There's a reason Brazil has a reputation on the internet for being trolls and shit. It may be a stereotype, but it may also be true. Again, does it apply to everyone from your country? Of course not. But it applies to many.

There's literally no context behind this. Was the spamming something over the mic? Was he screaming? That would warrant a mute before warning. If you have a demo, you should have posted it. But really, at this point, i don't care. You're being ridiculous and just looking for everything and anything to try and make him look bad. Get over it. If you want to be treated better, treat others better. If you keep acting the way you do, you're going to eventually end up with a fancy little Perma Ban. Spamming your status updates indirectly attacking people is getting ridiculous too. You're acting like a highschool drama queen.

Get. Over. It. Even if you don't like someone, pretend to get along with them. Do you think i love every single player in the server? Hell no. There are some players (whether they're a regular player or an admin or whatever) i'd like to throw in a pool of acid. But i ignore them or just pretend to get along with them. And it's not like i do it because "i have to." Even before i was LSA i just got along with everyone. Me and greenmeaniez used to talk shit to each other, and we really didn't like each other, but we kept it pretty civil. Now i just get along with him fine, and it's fun to play with him. Am i saying this could happen with you and Kyle? Perhaps. Even if you two hated each other with every bit of strength in your bodies, i suggest you get along with him. You don't have to talk to him or even acknowledge his existence. Just mind your own business. This goes beyond just Kyle, this goes with anyone you don't get along with. It's really not that difficult. Stop being negative.

Post your suggestion in the Server Suggestions & Bugs sub-forum, and we could discuss possibly allowing people other than Kyle to host their own music over the DJ.
                    • Winner x 3
                    • Friendly x 3
                    • Zing! x 2
                    • Like x 1
                    • Agree x 1
                    • Informative x 1
                    • Programming King x 1
                    • Artistic x 1
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.