Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Kyro banned me wtf? reason? no warning?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by sourcream, Oct 13, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 9, 2013
    Was playing few moments ago, and boom! You have been banned!
    What did I do?
    MultiHack???
    WTF?
    No warning???
    WTF??

Damn @Kyro...
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    I expected this to happen, and LSAs can view my demo is SB if they would like. You were shooting players on the roof while you were in red crate. I took a demo of you and reviewed it with drawothermodels, and from the looks of it, you're using walls. Hacking bans do not need a warning. In the demo, I can see you following players with your cursor without shooting them, If you were constantly shooting I may have guessed you'd roughly know by !ddisplay, but your aim is too accurate to guess through walls.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 9, 2013
      I was using the bug, since I was jumping on the guy he was standing in the back of the crate. I need to Crouch and Stand to be able to have a slight vision, then it disappears, come on Kyro... THIS IS BULLSHIT
      Post Merged, Oct 13, 2016
      It's absolutely nonsense what you did Kyro, I used to like you... Bizarr!!!
      You know that bug exists... WTF
    • Jul 13, 2011
      I stand by Kyro's decision but I'd like to just a add something in.

While on the head of someone in the red crate you can jump and you are able to see outside the red crate for brief moments at a time hence shooting wherever you want, I know a lot of people do it to shoot zombies on the top of red crate if they are present. He might have been using the jump bug to stop the RB'ers.

Like I said, I stand by Kyro's decision, just posted my 2 cents.
    • Dec 9, 2013
      Kables, you know I'm right, this is a completely insanity!
      I play here for a long time, I know the old and the new, and this stupid kid do that...
      This guy wasn't born, his mother farted and a little piece of shit was born...
      Btw, I was helping you previous today to runboost, and some guy was doing the same thing, then i realized it was completely normal, he was just being smart, not using wallhack...
      If it is because of this shitty reason I'm wallhack, I won't do it again, but it is a completely insanity to ban someone who plays for a long time by one action in one side of the map who smart guys can take advantage of...
    • Apr 26, 2015
      I'm going off what I saw and the demo I made Sour, I understand how the crouching thing works in red crate. Except when I was spectating you, I did not see you doing the multi crouching on their head, you are just crouching. Right now I stand by my decision, and will wait for an LSAs reply after the demo is reviewed. If it is ruled as not, I will personally apologize to you and correct my actions.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 9, 2013
        Tell them to tuck you in bed also. You don't have the maturity to be an admin man... you are completely without 90% of the brain
        I was banned by griefing/cadebreaking/illegal spray. But NEVER, NEVER by using hacks.
        I miss the time the old admins was playing in the server, @dillinger, @Tony The Tiger, @Dani, @Secprotocol, @Aprz, @retslag1, @Detonator, @PeNguiN, @Harvey, @Detonator.
        Now the admins are full of imature, newbies admins. But the majority is okay, @Celina seems to be a nice admin, there is a lot of good admins actually, but people like this @Kyro, who wasn't born, he was farted, really makes me wonder I was comeback to get stressed out with kids like that.
        The smart guys are the one who left...I miss a guy like Harvey...
      • Dec 9, 2013
        I will come back tomorrow. I hope this situation is cleared and solved. I was doing a quick look at the sourcebans, this farted(he wasn't born, her mother farted and a little piece of shit was born) is a BAN-MACHINE. And HE DIDN'T WARN ME(as I said, I was taking advatange of a map bug, one side only) is banning a lot of people, probably without warning first also.

I remember a good old admin, I think it was @PeNguiN @Tazland001 or @Dani that said to me if they were ban everybody for a stupid reason(of course wall is not stupid reason, BUT I'M NOT WALL, FOR FUCK SAKE), soon the server will be dead, we should avoid the ban the maximum we can.

For the greater good of the server, this guy needs a warning immediately, we can't afford a stupid piece of shit who doesn't follow the admin rules to be shitting out on the players of the server.

Sorry for spamming the forum, but this situation really pissed me of... Kyro, why man?
        Bizarr...
      • Oct 29, 2010
        For future reference, a ban protest would have been the appropriate course of action here, it's not abuse for an admin to ban someone he believes to be hacking.

Being able to see though floors/ceilings when your squashed up against them is a very well known bug, given that, the demo is pretty inconclusive as far as proving a wall hack was used. You've been unbanned.

A couple other things, @sourcream. First, the fact that he didn't warn you is (as has been said already) common practice for suspected hackers. Second, I understand being upset about being banned, but the childish insults do nothing but make you look bad. When you come to us to try and set things right, leave the antics at the door.
        • Like Like x 3
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.