Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

L4D Hospital map. Complete garbage.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Keebler Elves, Jun 29, 2013

1. Aug 26, 2012
    Can we please get this god awful map removed from rotation. Every time this map gets picked the whole servers cry's and groans we all waste our precious time at a map where props are glitched and everyone goes afk. Please remove thank you.:angel:
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    It was supposed to be taken off rotation, @GRUDGE weren't you fixing the lights on this map? @retslag1 I can't remember, can you refresh my memory? Thanks! :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 29, 2013
      THIS MAP FUCKING SUCKS. PLEASE REMOVE IT FROM THE LIST OF MAPS. IT'S BAD. LIKE, REALLY BAD.
      • Friendly Friendly x 2
      • Apr 9, 2007
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Apr 12, 2012
          I agree with the guy with the broken capslock key.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 5, 2013
          • Mar 8, 2013
            it's not enough to simply fix the lights. the map has no good spots besides the big crate room (which is impossible for zombies to get into once it's in place) and two secret teleporters.
          • Apr 5, 2013
            Seriously , cry me a river just rtv , i don't see the poin to cry on the forum.

Grow up and stop whinning like a bitch. Thanks ?
          • May 23, 2012
            I agree with keebler, It's too much of a cluster fuck for a 64 slot server. C'mon! :smile:
          • Aug 26, 2012
            Arsenic who the hell are you anyways? Obviously I am not the only one who dislikes this map being in rotation. I have not seen a single person enjoy it when its chosen please keep your negative comments to yourself, nothing you said was constructive.
            Ohhh It's Recursion. He was just banned from ZM and now he has to be problem here too.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              If you're butt hurt about your ban, please make a protest or make a thread admin abuse section. Do not bicker here. This is not the correct place to do that. Thanks.
            • Feb 21, 2007
              Way off topic guys. I'll try to remember to look at this map tomorrow.
            • Jul 28, 2011
              Haha I love it! I FEED OFF OF THE TEARS OF WHINY CHILDREN! :devil:

But anyways, I agree that it should be taken off of the rotation until I address some issues such as:
              • Lighting
              • Glitching cades
              • Nerfing room with crate
              • Balancing
              I reformatted the hard drive that I originally made this map on, but I believe I have all of the files on another hard drive. I know I at least have the original VMF and hopefully all of the models and textures. I am leaving in the morning and going on vacation for a couple weeks and obviously won't fix it during that time.

Edit: I had planned to make these changes ages ago and actually thought until I recently started playing zm again that the map was in fact off the server. But then life happened and I didn't really :hammer: for a few months :chicken:

By the way, always love hearing from a fan, @Esoteric!
              GRUDGE, Jun 29, 2013 Last edited by GRUDGE, Jun 29, 2013
            • Aug 26, 2012
              Thank you for acknowledging my post and I am sorry if you feel I was being a "Whiner" or giving you guys grief. Majority of the server complained every time we went and asked for it to be removed, I thought this was the place to get that request in motion.
            • Jul 28, 2011
              I wasn't necessarily referring to you exclusively, and you are correct that this is the correct place to bring such a request for removing a map. I was just referring to people who call a project that many many hours were put into as "complete garbage", especially when it is not a finished project. I would appreciate constructive criticism rather than childish bashing.

Love ya :kiss:
            • Nov 11, 2011
              My my, where have I heard this the last 5 times you were supposed to optimize my maps (btw they are still unreleased because of you :razz:). COUGHHHH You might be the reason why pF doesn't have five more new maps.... or you're saving pF by not making me release the maps. Depends on who's asking lolol. :ROFL:
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Aug 26, 2012
                You're right I apologize for the garbage comment. I wouldn't even know where to begin on such a project.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jul 28, 2011
                  Well that's mainly because I had hammer uninstalled from October until a few weeks ago so I could focus on more important things. And come on, I know you are fully capable of optimizing a map! Easy as pie!
                  • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                  • Aug 1, 2011
                    I don't know about everyone else, but I think it would be nice to see this map made with all chapters and turned into an escape map.

Since it's a L4d map, it wasn't designed with the intention of camping but rather escaping.
                    • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Nov 11, 2011
                      GRUDGE, since you did almost all the heavy lifting for this map... We can switch roles, I can do the next couple of chapters and you can help with the testing and optimizing? :grin: