Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ladies & Gentlemen.. Ahem.. This shit just got me off mah chair.

Discussion in Gaming started by NightFury, May 3, 2012

1. Nov 2, 2010
    I am here to congratulate EA on the most amazing to be released game released in 9 years. That's mother fucking right. This game, reminds me of so many memories of when I was a kid.

http://store.origin.com/store/eaapa...etailsPage/ThemeID.850400/productID.245781400

I literally just jizzed (not really), this game. I hate to be frank, but this game was my ascension into gaming back in the day, I would spend hours, if not days playing this game. Night & day of course, murdering noobz in 1v1 rushing the shit out of them with mah rushing skillz, and playing a tower defense style game with everyone on a 2v4 bot game, the maps that were created for C&C Generals were unaccounted for. Many, many good memories to be had.

Now it's back with a vengeance, 9 years later. And using Frostbyte 2, I am pleased to announce that anyone who buys this, will have the luck of seeing me play 24/7 for the next 3 years (lol). I will play THE SHIT out of this game.

That is all.
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    What game? The link just brought me to Origins store front...

@NightFury
  3. May 27, 2008
  4. Nov 2, 2010
    Idk what your talking about, I clicked on that same link, and it took me to
    Command & Conquer™ Generals 2

So blah? Look up
    Command & Conquer™ Generals 2

On Google and Origin (SHOULD) come up.
    I am gonna get this when I get my next pay, im so exhilarated from this news!!!
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    why cant it be released on steam? i love c&c
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    It takes me straight to homepage as well, screw origin anyway!

Also, NightFurry you're sig is too big!

See what I did there?
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    his sig SAYS nightfurry. :confused:

I liked C&C, but i cant really get into it
  8. Jul 20, 2010
    I'll still get it if, its only on Origin :grin: Not gonna miss out on a great game like C&C Generals 2 just because it's not on steam :razz:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I didn't even notice! My joke is sooooo less funny now... :crying:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008

(EDIT: I just now noticed that said "Oils". autocorrect fail)
        Taters, May 3, 2012 Last edited by Taters, May 4, 2012
      • Nov 29, 2010
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Feb 14, 2012
          Alright. So if the world doesn't end we get C&C. Sweet.
        • Jan 11, 2012
        • Nov 2, 2010
          Lol I tried, but the damn sig took me 2 1/2 hours to do, eventually found out I had two layers of the same character. Which is obviously still there because I am lazy. And then if I scale the image down the Fox looks like a damn cluster fuck of pixels. I will see what I can do, as for the world ending. Too bad I can't spend it in America... :frown:. I will be sure to be blind-fucking-drunk before the 21st of December. You have my word :smile:.

*EDIT* Lol Josh, you finally got me to do something, fine I will edit the sig. I'll have to start from the start again though. I feel like this right now though. Damn you Josh!
        • Mar 12, 2008
          If you use photoshop/GIMP make sure you flattened the image if multiple layers are present. That should make re-sizing a breeze.

make sure you save a backup with the separated layers too, if you wish to make changes in the future.