Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Lady's and Gentlemen...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 15, 2012

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Please stand and give a round of applause to 4chan.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/8516006/pepsi-naming-contest-trolled-by-4chan

There was other things that 4chan had done. For example, someone was in an omegle video chat with a girl for 4+ hours or something when his internet crapped out. He asked 4chan for help when all he knew was her first name and which state she lived in. Someone was able to find her facebook account and phone number within an hour.

If you ever need help finding someone or just need to troll the shit out of someone/something, /b/ is the answer.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jan 11, 2012
      When you put your information so public about yourself, it's not hard to dig up your info. I found your facebook page through a link you posted a while back.
    • Dec 2, 2011
    • May 15, 2011
      Exact same way for me. As for finding people, if you have their last name/city or phone number, you can usually find the rest quite easily.
    • Dec 2, 2011
    • Nov 6, 2011
    • Jan 11, 2012
      So that's how it's going heh, why do you wanted to find me?
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Just to watch you, and other usual stalker things Ya know?
      Post Merged, Aug 15, 2012
      No i meant you 2 creepers.
    • May 15, 2011
      How so? You're the one who entered the internet. Regardless if you try and hide it, all your information is freely floating about. Sure you can make it harder to find, but in the end it's still accessible one way or another. Trying to hide from the internet is retarded. It's like trying to run from a bear.
    • May 15, 2011
    • Dec 2, 2011
      It wants me behind you in the dark creepin. lmao...
    • Mar 12, 2008
      4chan will NYPA you most times, or they will find your info and troll you endlessly with condoms, tampons/baby diapers, spam e-mail, pizza, call the cops on you, etc... Unless there's something in it for them, you will probably not have a good time asking for stuff.
    • Jan 11, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 21, 2011

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Well, here's a tip if you're posting a picture.
          Do not post a picture to facebook or any online media from your cell phone or anything that could possibly contain your location. It contains EXIF data that will show the coordinates of where the picture was taken. With that little information, they have greatly narrowed down your whereabouts. If they have even your first name, they could start doing a search for your first name in the relevant area of the coordinates on facebook and find you. From there, they will gather all the information that is there, which includes full names, phone numbers, email addresses, pictures, and your wall posts, depending on security settings. Now, if pictures are available to them, they could learn from how you are, whether it be that you party hard, rich, poor, or just sit in front of your computer all day. And if you have a picture where you have school t-shirt or sweater on, then they now know where you go to school! So, they now have your full name, school you go to or have gone to, know what your friends look like, phone number, and know exactly what you look like. They could wait for you to leave the school and follow you to your home. Now they know where you live. If they wanted to, they could kill you, rape you, rob you, whatever they want.

Long story short, never ever ever ever post a picture on a public place from a cell phone or anything that could contain X and Y coordinates in the EXIF data in it. If your phone has location services, turn it off unless you are using a GPS or an application absolutely requires it.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          You can slow down a bear by making him chase you down the hill. He loses a lot of speed and gets tired.