Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Lag issue

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Kinetic, Sep 16, 2012

1. May 31, 2012
    This started last night. Whenever i play css, i start to lag. Im frozen in place but everyone can move and i can hear people talk and such. This is starting to annoy me. the top of my iMac has a roof over it, could it be getting over heated. Ive played with it when its hot but this never happend to me.

Attached Files:

2. Jul 16, 2012
    Check if your drivers need updated. Along with that try to turn down certain settings in the advance tab under options->Video, to see if you notice a decrease with the lag.
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    You cannot manually update the drivers in Mac OS. Is there a process running that is taking up a lot of "CPU" mds is notorious for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    The only time I've ever experienced that was when I was having issues with my internet connection. My download signal was fine but was getting no upload, so I could see everyone moving around and talking but I couldn't do anything. Try to determine if it is your internet as well, if you use cable internet check out your modem while your getting this issue and make sure everything is blinking the way it's supposed to be.
  5. May 31, 2012
    Ok problem solved. I had to remove my start up discs. Thanks everyone
    • Like Like x 1