Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

laggy maps

Discussion in Help Desk started by Super Mario, Nov 26, 2011

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Each time i play battleforce_panic and zm_towers 2 of my favourite maps the map becomes so laggy when a lot of people with different pings join. I just cant get why maps like novum are great and those maps are always toooooooo laggy. when theres like 25 people the map is fine. But when 50 people are playing u cant even move. What should we do if 50 people or more are playing on those maps? Some people dont read chats and dont get what rtv means even tho i try to explain it to them.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    When too many people are on at the same time it tends to lag on larger maps. If there are a small number of people on and you are still lagging then it is on your end.
  3. Jul 28, 2011
    just the way these maps are laid out, battleforce especially, it would be very hard to optimize them. On battleforce the whole map (or at least most of it) is rendered all at once and this takes a toll on fps.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Mario, you can read the FAQ for more information regarding maps and their lag: http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5281-faqs-frequently-asked-questions/