Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Land of the Rising Sun

Discussion in The No Count Section started by iProbie, May 31, 2014

1. Apr 1, 2012
    Just came back from a week trip to JAPAN (Nippon in their own lingo, don't ask)

Prepare your bandwidth for a boatload of pics

Will edit for moar
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 3, 2013
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Nope, didn't go to any place called Himeji. I only went for a week from Osaka to Tokyo
      As for our perverted Swedish friend, no my anus is still tight as ever and I am planning to keep it that way until I die. Then, you can make it loose as much as you like
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        :crying:
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • May 15, 2011
          I want to face rape that table so badly, and tap dat assz. Neat pics though, must have been nice to see in person but sucks about their being a guide, I always found trips much more enjoyable done at personal pace.
        • Apr 1, 2012
          It was a group tour. If I went there by meself, I'd need 3 weeks to study the language first!! These people can't Engrish

via http://youtube.com/watch?v=fOntEd98qFE
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jun 11, 2012
          • Aug 7, 2012
            Wow, that looks amazing. I've gotta get over to Japan at least once in my life to weeaboo out for a week.
          • Apr 1, 2012
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Did you give it a lick? How did it taste?