Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

laptop performance

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Chc, Aug 29, 2011

1. Jan 27, 2011
    I've moved and dont have my desktop and my laptop is a dual core and seems to have trouble running css. Do any of u guys know of some programs i can use to enhance the performance or anything. Ive ran spyware and got rid of all the viruses and what not but if anything u guys know that can help plaza let me know
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    Have you enabled "Multi-Core Rendering" in the Advanced Video options if your laptop is a Dual-Core?
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    that will help i use toshiba laptop it was fine after advance settings were changed
  4. Jan 27, 2011
    Hmm ill try that when i get home
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    a little more info than "i have some computer bought somewhere that looks like something" would be useful.

What kind of processor do you have?
    What kind of graphics card do you have?
    What about the hard drive? Type or model number?
    How much memory do you have?

All these things are going to be limitations in playing games on a laptop. If all these are adequate, then I think it would be time to figure out what could be done to speed up what you have. No matter how much optimization you do, you wont get better than your hardware limits.
  6. Oct 5, 2010
    DELETE EVERYTHING! and start over, :grin: