Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Last exam yesterday, thinking of coming back.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by NightFury, Dec 3, 2011

1. Nov 2, 2010
    Been missing mah American boiz, been a while since I turned up a conversation to any of yous. If I so decide to come back, I will be on more often than I used to (and that was a lot ;-:wink:. These last few exams were a liquified mixture of depression, anxiety, panic attacks, more depression, loneliness and worst of all... Excessive masturbation [IMG]

Yeah well anyway, as a side note. My bitch ass exams are finished for the year, and im free for the next 4 1/2 months. I miss Peter's hilarious laughs, and Brians awkwardness when me and Dilli are talking, and the smart comments I get from Badgriuel, and the over-used amount of trolling I get from Conker... Even good 'ol Akademiks, the first admin I actually liked.

I'll be back, and you better believe it ^_^.
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    Well... I guess the 'no nightfury' party is over then...

:razz:
  3. Feb 18, 2011
  4. Oct 21, 2010

Taz
  5. Aug 30, 2010
    WB nightfury! too bad your just afew hours late to enter my raffle:\. Ohh well I still look forward to talking to you on mumble!
  6. Jun 17, 2011
    Nightfury~! Hope you come back sooon [IMG]
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    Nice to hear you'll be back very soon! And lucky you, my exams are just about to start..
  8. Nov 2, 2010

Haha and Seeker don't start dat party without me!!

I'll be installing css later on today, and get the rest of my books reviewed, and ill be set for 4 1/2 months of gaming ^_^.
  9. May 27, 2008
  10. Jan 11, 2011
    HE IS BACK! HE'S GOING TO USE HIS SPECIAL ATTACK OF A BIG BRILLIANT BLUE BALL!! RUN TO THE MOUNTAINS!!!
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    Is dat some Nightfury? You best believe it is!