Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Last piece for my puzzle, until i cave in...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Viva La Border Patrol, Jul 29, 2011

1. Oct 22, 2007
    Get to add my last piece from a system already finished and works fine, but who can say no when having bad ass parts?!?
    For those who don't know what this is. It's a res that houses the pump in the back so less tubing and way cleaner look. Pic at bottom of current look.

Inside Rig
  2. Jan 10, 2009
    Viva, what is this? i am interested.

nvm. used google.

smexy rig. from what i can tell.
  3. Jun 23, 2010
    How big is that res? Post some pics when you're done!
  4. Sep 21, 2008
    That's what she said
  5. Jun 23, 2010
    Dirty minded ^ Lol
  6. Oct 22, 2007
    Browni I said it was a res in my post sigh. Its a 2 5.25 bay res instead of a single res with no pump housing. Pic of how loop looks currently in my first post on bottom by link. Just need to clean loop up by shortening it a tad but leaving space to pull it out to fill. Basically go from 4 lines down to 3.
  7. Jan 10, 2009

when i opened the thread to read it the first time i swear that line of text wasn't there. i came back from google and it was there. wtf. lol weird.
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    Well the part will be delayed due to not being in stock :angry: :angry: :angry: ... They some how showed in stock on the site and ordered it but none to be had, so i am delayed from ripping my build apart. Atleast i get to stay on the order list and not check for it all the time now, so i guess when it comes in i will get some pics up for it. Really is a bad ass res though.
  9. Oct 22, 2007
    update the part is on it's way and loop has been d/c'd atm to rip out my mobo now due to not posting so rma time... MOFO!!! pics up in a week or two...
  10. Jan 7, 2009
    What if you run a tube from one of the lower ports on the back of the res to a fillport somewhere on the case? It'd make it a bit easier to refill.