Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

League Of Legends

Discussion in Gaming started by Vicarious, Jan 30, 2015

1. Dec 27, 2012
    This thread is a general thread about League Of Legends. Post anything here about the game, it can be some of the following:

- Your score after a game
    - A conversation in LoL
    - A video of you playing LoL
    - Share fun LoL videos or images
    - Discuss the game, it can be about whatever as long as it's related to LoL.

The above are just a few examples of what this thread is meant for. To make long story short, anything related to LoL may be posted in this thread. This means that other MOBA games such as Smite and Dota 2 should be posted in their own respective threads, if there are such.

With all that out of the way, while you can discuss about the game more or less freely, keep the thread nice and clean. If you can't talk without resorting to toxic behaviour, then keep such thoughts to yourself. They are not needed nor accepted here. You know the drill.:zombiekiller:

That's all! Post all that you want and have but do try to avoid spamming all your stuff. Keep 'em coming every now and then.

I guess I'll start pretty smoothly, I just played a sick game in Platinum IV (ranked) with Lee Sin in the jungle. FYI, jungle is my worst role in the game but I was forced to play it this time. I think this game was the first time I actually felt comfortable with Lee Sin and jungling in general, which was awesome. These were the results:

[IMG]
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Oct 13, 2011

[IMG]

I like playing assassin characters. Being able to fuck up their adc / mid in seconds makes me feel gud.

[IMG]

I played non stop yasuo since the day he came out. I've 3 quads and one penta with him so far.

[IMG]

This is the game where @Zenzr got carried so hard lel.

Fiora is a champion i'd never give up. Even if a jax is playing against me I can still counter him. I've been playing her since she came out early 2012. I probably have played 150+ games with her and will never stop playing her. If played correctly, you can win every game with her.

[IMG]

I had 5 league accounts. Sold 3 of them, one got banned (like wtf?) and the current one I have is gold something idk, havent played my games yet but I like keeping my rank low, so I can have more fun. HUE
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 21, 2011
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Dec 30, 2006
          Quit breaking mouses...mouse.......mice........mices........things you click with. Not actual lab rats.
        • Jul 8, 2012
          I decided to try something. It didn't work out lol.
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Love Zed. I have stopped playing him though except in normal games, in ranked and draft pick he is perma-banned which is a bummer. Right now, I main Lux, Vel'Koz and Jayce mainly in mid. They are all underplayed and underestimated in terms of damage output, also never banned.
        • Oct 24, 2013
          I heard a bunch of people asking if anyone plays league of legends on zm. You should ask there.:giggle:
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 5, 2011
            I just play aram. I love learning all champions. I hope to try and record my plays in game. My skills...meh not as good lol but I enjoy the fun in aram.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Sev and I spent $1600 on this game. Him maybe more now. Grinders.
            • Apr 1, 2012
              • Agree Agree x 3
              • Oct 13, 2011
                • Dec 27, 2012
                  Got a penta the other day with Lucian on ARAM. Too bad I didn't take a sceenshot >.>
                • May 27, 2008
                  • May 5, 2011
                    I only play aram though haha.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Oct 13, 2011
                      ie with 3 force lold.
                    • May 5, 2011
                      57mins though lol so long. When it passes 30min I get bored already.
                    • Aug 3, 2013
                      That score is almost what I usually get except the first two numbers are switched :l
                      • Informative Informative x 1
                      • May 22, 2011
                      • Dec 27, 2012

Pretty solid game, I tried Xerath out for the first time since the rework on him and..Well, this was the result. I'm happy.