Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

League of Legends

Discussion in Gaming started by Xombie, Oct 14, 2011

1. Sep 30, 2011
    Just wanted to ask who here plays LoL? I just downloaded it and I'm actually getting into it.
    So if anyone here does play, or would like to help me out with getting better just let me know.
    I always appreciate help. :3
  2. Mar 12, 2008

Don't level playing bot games. Real.
  3. Apr 14, 2011
    i love to play with all the people here, but i have no mic atm so joining mubble sucks and im on eu west. i belive you all play on us servers so i can play but i wont have any runes/levels/champs
  4. Sep 30, 2011

Ok so don't level playing Bot games.
    Also, what are some good starting Champions?
  5. Dec 17, 2010
    I rarely play it anymore because i can never find anyone that plays it. You can add me if you want to cyberwulf0931 or cyberwulf_931.
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    The server used to be manifested with people obsessed with that game, now with the recent global agenda craze, give it about another 2 weeks for people to return to league, though we do have regular league players.

I would not recommend getting a starter champion until you play a champion that you like in the weekly free champion rotation
  7. Jun 26, 2011
    BestieJL, My LoL Ign. i have other accs but im done with them.
  8. Oct 3, 2011
    mine is Arkatektt
  9. May 22, 2011
    Randommonster11 add me up, I'm the best Player ever. Fact
  10. Nov 14, 2010