Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Leaving 14th to 24th to Poland

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Sir HIV Thee Positive, Jul 8, 2011

1. Aug 5, 2010
    I will be leaving from the 14th to 24th to Poland for Military :grin: this year is shorter though because I want to come back to pF I have been going to Military since I was 10 <_< so this year I can take a a few days off instead of going a whole month.
  2. Nov 2, 2010
    While your there can you shit on Hitlers grave for me? And take a picture of it. Then I can give that to my Great grandfathers grave thanks!

I think the grave is in Warsaw!
  3. Sep 6, 2010
    Military, in Poland? Hmm... well have fun there :whistling:
  4. May 15, 2011

How could you!

He was a great leader and a noble man!

Fighting for his countries freedom!

And! And! Ah fuck it he was a scumbag.

Also, Military in Poland?

What do you guys do, shoot potato's?
  5. Nov 2, 2010
    A leader I can affirm to. But he was a bastard... shoot potato's? You ever seen Polish weaponry? Damn they know how to invent!
  6. Feb 17, 2011
    hope u have a great time [K]asper :grin:

see .. i remember now.. its with a K :razz:
  7. Jul 23, 2010
    Wait, what?
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    10 days in the Military? Not bad... lol :shock:
  9. Aug 5, 2010
    Usually i would go for 30 or 2 months but im an admin on pF so i dont want to miss too much days. :biggrin:
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    I.......... don't get it at ALL.

10 days in the millitary?
  11. Aug 5, 2010
    Shortening it from 60 or 30 days to 10
  12. Nov 2, 2010
    That's better tbh.. We can't live without you for more than 20 days. I need my fresh batch of HIV+ every 20 days!