Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Leaving Pf

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Selected, May 20, 2009

1. Oct 4, 2008
    I've been admin on the pf servers for a long time now. I'm going to be gone all summer and getting ready to head to college. to i'm canceling my subscription to pf i'll be on util june 8th then i'm off Css for a awhile
    The zombie server is one of the best servers i've played on.

I'll still be on the forums

Thanks
    Selected
  2. May 27, 2008
    It was a great time having you here with us, Selected. Hope your summer is fun.
    Have a great time in college.
    We'll always be here, so stop by whenever.
    Heck, We'll keep your seat warm as well.
  3. Mar 16, 2008
    can we stop making "i'm leaving" topics :< you all need to organize together who is leaving and just make a mass topic each week or month :frown:
    Hate to see you go. Hope you return :3
  4. May 18, 2009
    Or make a section on the PF Forums for people leaving etc.
  5. Sep 14, 2008
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    bye selected!!!!!! im gonna miss killing u and then u getting mad!!!!!!! have a great summer and hope u do great in collegue :grin: :grin:
  7. Mar 12, 2008

or we could just merge all of the topics into one. hell. that's a great idea.

only problem is it might be 6 pages long :lol: j/k. but not a bad idea for merging all the "i'm leaving" topics, eh?
  8. Feb 21, 2007
  9. Aug 27, 2008
    damn selected im gonna miss our Deathrun days in the custom server
  10. Oct 4, 2008
    Thx everyone i'll miss u guys too and dont worry i'll still be on the forums
  11. Aug 8, 2008
    He's not leaving! He's...Taking some time off, he'll be back, he has no cookie, and the only way out of pf is with a cookie!
  12. Oct 4, 2008
    Hey i give out the cookies and i'm still going to be on just not css. I will be working most the time tho
  13. Oct 4, 2008
  14. Aug 8, 2008