Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Leaving PlagueFest - Sour Cream

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by sourcream, Jan 16, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 9, 2013
    It still has 2 months left, but all those things were happening to me, lot of people saying this and that, I'm done, this is really getting me anger and stuff.
    For you players that liked me, maybe it was only a single hand we can count but anyway, just remember that I tried to telp you guys against griefers and was a present guy on the server that took the neccessary attitudes.
    I think now you guys are happy, I am too, I am free of you guys :grin:!!
    Tony, you won't be stressed out anymore, Tangerine, Mochi, yessssssssss, you guys will have a great game now, thanks Jeeeeeed, I think you are feeling great now, gg man!!
    Sorry @Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, really miss you too man

But I couldn't be leaving without mentioning some good guys that helped me in the beginning and until now, being very politely and correct to the point with no offenses.
    Thanks to @PeNguiN, @Detonator, @doc watson, @apollo, of course always good tips by @Secprotocol, thanks @Dani, and @Brian(please ban me on sourcebans I think dillinger removed), my boy @dillinger and the one I consider should be management here, or level above that he is now, don't know if he wants or not, but thanks for all the support you gave me, very politely and correct, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR CRITICS, different than anyone here in this server, thanks @Aprz, you are the real deal man! Hope we still can be friends for long time.

sorry Sica, but I think my gift to you will bring bad luck, because I'm persona non grata here, I prefer to leave...:rosedead:
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Mar 26, 2012
      We can definitely still be friends. Maybe this will be temporary? Tell me who to beat up and it will be done.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
        Emily, Jan 16, 2014 Last edited by Aprz, Jan 16, 2014
      • Jan 3, 2013
        awww........:crying: Now i will be missing u.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Making friends is no easy task..Are you going to cut all ties with the time you spent with those friends? It's up to you but please do reconsider your decision regarding that.

Don't take what others says too personal, there are dicks wherever you may go who are willing to spend their pitiful time by just making you upset or sad. If you do choose to leave permanently, then I wish you good luck however taking a break from the servers is just as good as any, at times. Take care and thanks for being an admin here on pF.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Oct 18, 2012
            Why would you want to ban your self? lol.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              I don't think anyone really hated you, just that perhaps their messages weren't very clear. Then again I wasn't there when whatever happened happened, so however you wish to proceed I hope works out for you.
              • Like Like x 2
              • Dec 9, 2013
                Thanks for the kind words guys :thumbsup:
                Appreciate it.
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Sep 15, 2012
                  • Agree Agree x 4
                  • Mar 26, 2012
                    Wait for the wrath of the legendary Grasshopper clan. You'll regret ever saying that! </meaningless threats>
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Apr 9, 2007
                      What? You asked for us to demote a couple people because you didn't like them, and we said no... Then you made a promotion request and received honest feedback, then right after you made this thread.
                      • Agree Agree x 3
                      • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Zing! Zing! x 1
                      • Oct 13, 2011
                        Someone's always gonna talk shit. You should learn how to not give a fuck.

Anyways, good luck in life.
                      • Feb 27, 2012
                        Just for the record if you're talking about that log that was posted in your promo thread, it wasn't tangerine who even mentioned it, it was someone else who said something, it sparked interest, caused someone to pull logs, and found it was true. Your mind runs off of conspiracy's. You think i'm stalking you and going out of my way just to harass you, you think tangerine is just ratting you out to us about everything, and that anyone else is just against you or after you as well when you mess up or do something wrong. Maybe if you didn't ignore us and listen to what we had to say (regular server admins included), you wouldn't have made this thread and left. So, bye, i guess.
                        • Agree Agree x 2
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Aug 12, 2012
                          Even thought I don't know you, you shouldn't let shit talking get to you. You're playing an online game and it guarantee that there will be people shit talking on you. I'm sure everyone here on plaguefest got shit talking to them once or more. But if you can't handle it, I guess you can leave but if I was your situation I just ignore the shit talking and haters. Well that be all, cya!
                        • Apr 24, 2012
                        • Mar 16, 2008
                        • May 11, 2011
                          Sorry to see you go was nice to know you though, so see you around.
                        • Feb 3, 2012
                          It's sad to see you go, sour cream. We've had fun on the servers. I should also apologize for the incident that happened a while ago. I was the one that acted immature on my part. :sidefrown:

Best of luck in your future endeavors. :wave:
                        • Apr 4, 2009
                          Part of being an admin is being able to disagree with others and compromise a solution, some people can't handle the drama that comes with it. I know you're talking about leaving but you may be better to just ask for your remaining admin time to be put towards donator (if @Brian grants it) and just play as a normal player.

The people that are LSA+ got there because they have the skill to communicate with others that agree or disagree, it's a major thing we look for when doing promotions. Some admins that have been around start to lose this because they feel they have been here longer and know more when they should be acting the same regardless of admin level.

Good luck.
                          • Like Like x 2
                            Haplo, Jan 16, 2014 Last edited by Haplo, Jan 16, 2014
                          • Dec 9, 2013
                            Can you send me a screenshot of me asking for people to get demoted??

Stop being asshole dickhead
                            Post Merged, Jan 16, 2014
                            SEND ME THIS THING NOW, STOP SAYING A THING I NEVER DID, NEVER
                            Post Merged, Jan 16, 2014
                            you don't need to post here queen of pf
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • May 2, 2013
                              Woah i can smell your hate from all this way!!! you need to chill out. this kind of attitude only brings hate to you and shit talk!
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.