Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Chakurakid, May 29, 2010

1. Mar 13, 2010
    So, I will be out of the country for the next 2 weeks starting tonight at 3am EST. (please hold crying til the end) i will have little to NO internet access during that time. (Sorry Haplo, Dark, Ret, and Bluescreen) While I am out of town I will TRY to get online. I will be in Japan. And we all know how much fucking shit they have packed into that little city that I should be able to hacks someone's internet somewhere. (Fuck yeah Ubuntu) So idk. Most likely I will not be participating in our little admins v. players game as my ping was estimated at being >600 and I don't want to even waste my time trying to connect for that laggy shit. So....

tl;dr: I'm going to Japan and you fuckers aren't. Xp I'll see you guys at worst in 2 weeks. Just wanted to let people know so they didn't think I was dead. (not that you douches care) <3
  2. May 11, 2010
    Who the heck is surprise_butt_sechs? :razz:
  3. Jun 29, 2008
    Pick me up some Sake and a 14 yr old prostitot will ya?
  4. Mar 24, 2010
    well then your gonna have to fuck as many Asians as you can that shit is so cash :razz:
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    get bukkake'd on while you're there.
  6. Mar 13, 2010
    Sure, where should I mail it to?

@Nebraska: You don't matter anyway. I wasn't worried if you remembered me.

@Presence: College based trip. There will be little to no nanpa. I will be however hitting a few nightclubs when I go.

@Brian: Already on my todo list. Along with find the ONE vending machine in Tokyo that sells used girl's panties.
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    Have a safe trip and enjoy the long flight there.
  8. Apr 9, 2007
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Way to be lazy.........shit lol
  10. Aug 8, 2008
    Kyle spends all engery and focus upon being a hero.

I was gonna QQ till I read the "For two weeks part"

Be safe Broski.
  11. Apr 26, 2010
    Why are you going to Japan?

Anyway, have fun, eat some dogs or something while you're there.
  12. May 11, 2010
    Just kidding. Have fun and get into as much trouble as possible. See you when you get back!
  13. May 11, 2010
    Where did you learn to spell? Is a Prostitot some sort of character on W.O.W.? Because us grown boys like to get prostitutes!
  14. Mar 13, 2010
    prostitot: Underage girl (usually 14 - 17) who is a whore no matter which way you look at them and will usually hit on anything with a penis or that is suspected of having a penis.

15. Jan 10, 2009
    i have to go to a boarding shool, and im only off every 2 weekends, so join the club Surprise

16. Jun 29, 2008
    This is Japan, dumbass, prostitutes only come in ages 16 and under, there for prostitots. I like em young, because I shall maintain eternal youth by raping the youthful!
  17. Mar 12, 2008
    I want a prostitot too.
  18. Aug 8, 2008
    lol is thata pirate no fuck a parate. the bird on the pirate's shoulder, I cn't hit backspace for reasons so there. sorry!
  19. May 11, 2010
    I got it the first time, I was just messing with ya. But I do have to agree with ya, the younger they are, the tighter it is! :thumbsup:
  20. Mar 24, 2010
    prostitutes for everyone!!!!!