Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Lebron 11?

Discussion in Sports started by Divine, Nov 3, 2013

1. Jul 2, 2013
    Never really understood why people like basketball shoes outside of playing basketball. I wear Sperrys if I'm in shorts and dress shoes if I'm in jeans or anything else outside of working out or fishing/other outdoors activities.

Also they've all looked essentially the same since Jordan came out with his design.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Not in a frat and I have no interest in joining one.
    • Jan 21, 2011

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Well I'm in ROTC so I already have a group of people I spend an extended amount of time with. Instead of drinking and hooking up with girls we low crawl 100 meters through thorn bushes in the middle of the night to find a fucking orange marker. If my friends saw some of the shit I have to do they'd think I'm a dumb ass haha.
    • May 12, 2007
      Ummm....because we play basketball and although we may not be on Lebron's level when it comes to playing basketball we need good shoes for the 30+hrs a week some of us play.
    • Mar 4, 2012
    • May 12, 2007
      BEN!!!:smile: I wear mine when I leave the court as well, I even wear them to go swimming and when I run. I can't afford a bunch of different types of shoes of high quality so I get the one type that fits my activities the best and use them for everything.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      They look ridiculous and I'm sure the price matches.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      You clearly don't enjoy rolling your ankle.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Informative Informative x 1