Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Left 4 Dead 2 with 8 survivors?

Discussion in Gaming started by Laces115, Jan 18, 2014

1. Oct 19, 2013
    I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to play Left 4 Dead 2 with 8 survivors instead of 4.
    A mod like this would be nice (all L4D survivors), but the mod I linked is outdated.

I must note that I am not making my own server that will run 24/7, I'm just talking about making a local server, or one that only friends can join.

The closest mod I could find to this is this Steam Workshop mod, that gives the player the ability to spawn L4D1 survivors (among other stuff), but they do not usually move through the map, and cannot die or revive anyone. A mod that can make additional bots that CAN do everything would be best, but just the ability for them to move through the map on their own would be enough I suppose.

Something simple would be nice (obviously), but if I have to download other mods not from Steam Workshop, that's ok (but I'll have to figure out how to download everything first).
    I'm also interested more in a co-op mod, rather than Versus. But I assume a "more survivors" mod would work on most, if not all, gamemodes.
    Any help would be appreciated! Have a nice day! :smile:
    Laces115, Jan 18, 2014 Last edited by Laces115, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Jan 5, 2014
    I had played 10 survivors(seems unlimited) in L4D2. But I don't have the amxx.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    I've played on some servers as well with 8 survivors. Only L4D2 Characters though.
  4. Nov 19, 2013

and never figured how I did that but I guess it was a server made by someone and it got moded to add players slots. It was before the workshop was there.
  5. Feb 27, 2012