Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

legal or illegal

Discussion in Help Desk started by DopeScope, Nov 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    I was in zm and my cade was almost up then suddenly another human tries to rush into my cade. As soon as he was about to get in my cade was up and the guy was stuck. I didn't want to let him in so i kept shooting the soda machine. Next thing you know Register Mario threatens to ban me for that. Is what I did legal? If it is not then go ahead and lock it, but if it is legal could another admin have a word to mario?
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    I personally don't see anything illegal about this. The barricade wasn't broken, and if no zombies have spawned yet, the stuck player can use his 1 ZTele to get unstuck. Stuff like this happens all the time, especially with stragglers or lazy people who haven't built a barricade yet.

I would like to hear mario's side of the story first before something is actually done about it. just to cover both bases.
  3. Sep 26, 2010
    Your actions weren't illegal but rather dickish since you could have just let the guy in (at least that's what I always did when someone was stuck in my cade). Thanks for bringing this to our attention dope :thumbsup: questions are always welcome
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    IIf the player were shooting your cade down then by all means keep your cade intact. If they just wanted to join you then I wouldn't shoot the cade to keep him out, but there's no rule saying you have to let them in. It's just kind of a dick move. Mario shouldn't have warned you about it, though.
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    I wanted mario to see this but im pretty sure mario doesn't even go onto the forums
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    Well, at least you know you are not doing anything illegal. If he continues to threaten you then direct him to this thread.
  7. Aug 20, 2011
    Yea, he has no posts o posts, he doesn't even bother looking on forums, angel or brian.. i think mario needs to be talked to, im sure he dosent even know the rules.... I'm just saying that's on you, this is just my thought. and yes i have seen mario threaten people about banning them for no reason what so ever , i talked to him but he doesn't understand.
  8. Oct 17, 2011
    i just wanna say that dopes been acting bossy and blocking everyone by shooting the cade on them and he dit wanted them to go in. Dope scope is always acting like a faggot even th i try to be nice to him and i didnt punish him i just wanred him
  9. Aug 20, 2011
    WOAH! faggot, not very nice, mario i have seen you warn people but no good reason what so ever, you tend to act like you know everything but you don't, i have never had any problems with dope, he's always on our server's calm and active, yet you don't bother looking on forums to keep yourself up dated....
  10. Apr 29, 2011
    Mario, responding to a thread like this with such a tone is not good thinking. This isn't an admin abuse thread, just a thread asking if he was accidentally breaking the rules.
    Besides, to be honest, you are rather new to this. Misinterpretations of rules happen, but there was no reason to call dope a faggot.
    And you really should try to spell things out properly. When your reply is hard to read/translate, it makes solving issues like this harder.
  11. Jan 11, 2011
  12. Jul 14, 2008
    If someone is setting up a barricade they don't have to wait for others to get in.
  13. Jul 19, 2011
    GREAT!!! Admin saying faggot on forums. Very professional. I told you if u think its illegal go ahead and ban me and no more threats. I am no longer just always going to ignore your "do it again and your banned". Forums seem the only way to go. Go ahead and lock this since all is done. If this should pop up again I will try to get a screens hot as some type of evidence.
  14. Jul 14, 2010

Mario, don't punish dopescope for blocking a spot off. He got there first so he can set it up. Unless dopescope is purposely trapping people in his cades to grief, nothing should be done.

Also to reiterate:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.