Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legend of the Dragoon

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kamakazie, Jan 7, 2012

1. Jan 6, 2012
    This Diamond of a game is my favorite game of all time. Sadly, it is not widely popular. It was even voted "Number one most underrated game of all time" by IGN. Sadly, I cant actually find the link. :sweat:

Anyways, I always like to see who else knows of this game. I like to think of myself as the most die hard fan of this game, but that is just my ego talking.
  2. Jun 23, 2011
    I played a bit of it and I thought I was pretty good to (My friend is also in love with this game)
  3. Jan 6, 2012
    He is a person after my own heart, that is for sure.

I am just sad it could not come out later than it did. The release was just before Final Fantasy 7, which completely overshadowed it.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
  5. Sep 30, 2011
    I personally loved Legends of Legia more then Dragoon.
    Both very underrated games, but both awesome.
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    I LOVED Legend of Dragoon! It was awesome. I still have it around here somewhere :grin:
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    *cough*
  8. Jan 6, 2012
    I wish I played Chrono Trigger. However, I have introduced several "die hard" Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, and Skies of Arcadia fans to LotD and they couldn't put it down. Later, they told me that it was a better game than their previous favorite.
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    I know. i was trying to throw a stick in the works.

Dragoon has a special place in my heart, dont get me wrong, but FF7 took it long before i found Dragoon.

it did NOT have anything to do with Tifa, by the way. Just putting that out there.
  10. Jan 6, 2012
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And the reason I love bleach like a psychopath loves killing is not because of Hinamori Momo. Just putting that out there. ^^