Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

lego mini world...updated version

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Buster the body crab, Jan 25, 2018

1. Feb 15, 2017
    can you update the illegal spots too for this map
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      The only update to it is that the shield is no longer illegal. @Bapple™ made it so the shield can break. Other than that there was never any illegal spots on it.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      The new version shouldn't be showing the shield as illegal. Is it showing up?
    • Feb 15, 2017
      no....when i typr illegal...it shows the top illegal...where you get the shield......or is it showing the shield illegal....
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Wait. Bapple made the shield the way it is? Can we confirm this?
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Yes, it still shows up on wiki as illegal
      That was part of the update that he made on the map, he also turned down the velocity of the jeti
    • Apr 26, 2015
      The illegal spot (shield) is for that listed version which is in the wiki (v3_sfix). We're on v3c now, so it could probably be removed from the wiki since the shield is fixed and v3_sfix is out of rotation.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Yeah, players / admins need to pay attention to map versions. We tend not to delete old illegal spot pages in case we revert to that version for whatever reason. This wasn't a problem back before Valve broke MOTDs and !illegal would take you straight to the current map. To help alleviate any confusion, I've created an "Archive" parent node on the Wiki. If we notice a page is obsolete we just need to edit it and change its parent node from "Illegal Spots" to "Archive". This'll hide it from the Wiki index / illegal spots list and allow us to revert back if we have to. @Wiki Editor
        • Like Like x 3
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Apr 26, 2015
          I did notice that we have maps on the Wiki which aren't on rotation anymore, so I figured we'd probably just keep it. But since theres an Archive now we don't have to delete the data and there won't be any confusion about the illegal spots between versions.
        • Dec 17, 2007